View Full Version : Reality Check... I Got Screwed!

acceptin it
09-05-2007, 07:29 PM
Hey everyone! I know I haven't been here lately. I've been tryin to take care of home. But it's pointless. I found out some things that ended our relationship. 2 years I sat at home and waited for him and when he got here, he was more worried about his boys and being in the streets than anything. It's all good though. I'm a strong woman and he can't bring me down. He was calling other females while he was gone and the dumbass had the nerve to have a number in my cell under a guy's name-but the number was blocked. Sh!t, I'm an investigator when it comes to that! It was his ex!!!!! She was honest with me and let me know what I needed to know. I told her if he calls her again, tell him "Amy says hi." cuz I'm never talking to him again! He better forget he ever knew me.

Anyway, there are a few of you out there who I enjoyed talking to through this website and I appreciate the support you gave me so I want to say thank you. And good luck in all you do. I probably won't be back here, though... It reminds me of too much. But hit me up on my myspace page if you want. Look me up by my email address. Hopefully it works. email removed per PTO policy, please PM this member for the email address.

mjd
09-05-2007, 08:29 PM
Sorry to hear about that!! I was sure wondering how the home life was going. From what I have seen those offenders who do short bits have a diff. mentality level then those offenders who do much longer bits.

I'm sure you will find the right man. A player is not the one for you!!!

Good Luck

bbwlisahar
09-06-2007, 03:32 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about this. I know this is probably not what you want to hear right now but everything happens for a reason. You may not understand it now but eventually, you will. And MJD said it right...you don't need a player, you deserve so much better!

Good luck to you and please, don't let this deter you from PTO. Keep in touch and let us know how you are doing.

shadowwally
09-07-2007, 04:21 AM
Gosh, i am so damn mad for you. doesn't mean you have to leave us does it? Marian

kjh4kjg
09-27-2007, 09:46 AM
I sure am sorry ......however i have found this site to be supportive no matter what.....to be honest...i'm not technically still involved with my man in relationship terms....im his friend more than anything......i came back to this site for support.....i find comfort here and at least we all shared the same experience from the start.....that doesnt change!!!

I still have a real problem with the DOC whether i have someone personally involved or not.....it knawls on my last nerve.....i hate peoples perceptions on inmates and i hear it with knowing ears.....

I wish you well, whatever your course in life.....

kjh4kjg
09-27-2007, 09:49 AM
I also find "HUMANITY" and "COMPASSION" on here.......this world needs alittle more of that......ironically, i had to come on here to find it.....:)

Sherbert_Lemon
12-14-2007, 11:22 AM
im sorry hun i understand how it is i went through it too its never what you expect they talk a big talk while they are gone but soon as they are home it right back to his old ways, true the ones not doing a longer term tend to do this more then the one who have the real time to understand what thay have lost and really make a change in their life! but i am truly sorry and wish you the best!

acceptin it
12-14-2007, 07:18 PM
Thanks. I know I should've had more of a guard up, but he made things sound so good. It's not fair. He's locked up again and I'm out here having a really hard time trusting anyone. Even my family and friends. But I'll make it. I'm glad I have the support of everyone on this site. I don't get on here very often anymore, but when I do, ya'all have words of encouragement for me and I treally appreciate it.

sag
12-15-2007, 06:14 PM
acceptin it --- you WILL make it -- that is for sure. God put you to live YOUR life on this earth -- not his. Good luck to you and your -- take care of yourself -- always put yourself first.