View Full Version : Does anyone........

shadowwally
09-05-2007, 12:08 AM
Does anyone get just plain MAD???? at your loved one for getting you all here, at the system which doesn't care about circumstances, individuals, people involved, and the infuriating attitude that "they got what they deserved" instead of "there but for the grace of God goes I". What happened to the days when neighbors, church members, family, friends all pitched in and took care of their own, knowing their time would come, instead of being forced into embarrasing cries for help when for gods sake, if anyone had even thought at all they would have offered assistance, babysitting, a whole chocolate cream pie, a weekend to yourself, mowed your yard, asked if you need any help moving something, reaching something, or just company while you did some job at home that could be fun with a friend instead of miserable by yourself.This must be my nite to post, i know it's just nerves over the courtdate on the 6th, which will probably just lead to another courtdate because the damn lawyer didn't listen to your message and that's why he hasn't called back. how about that for instance. waiting for return calls. checking to make sure your phone and answering machine are working. okay, i'm starting to giggle here, because really, there is a humorous side to this all. i honest to gosh really did check to see if my phone and answering machine were workign at least five times today. had some one call and i'd answer. okay, working. then have someone call to see if the message came on and if it was recording properly. Oh my gosh, i don't know 5 people i could have called. Tell me i didn't really call my vet, who really knows me well and ask them to call..............................:) :) :)

nursecrachit
09-05-2007, 09:34 AM
yes!! i believe we had all had those kind of days or for that matter those kind of weeks! like this past holiday, being mad that once again, another one spent alone while all our so called friends were having bbques etc. I have even called the home phone in the past with my cell phone just to make sure it worked! you are not alone. this is the right place to vent those feelings. hang in there!

shygal24
09-05-2007, 03:04 PM
deffinately have had those days. Nursecrachit good point about the holidays, those have been pretty miserable for us. Hang in there shadowwally. I hope you hear some good news. I am trying to patiently wait on some myself. Waiting on an appellate court decision. Good vibes all around.

Christy
09-05-2007, 06:06 PM
How about one of those years? We all feel that way at one time or another for whatever reason! Just get mad, throw something, chop down a tree...whatever! You are sooooo allowed to be frustrated and mad and angry at the world once in a while.

I can't believe you asked your vet to call your phone! That is a good one! I think my vet would be calling the men in white coats if that was me! But, I have been guilty of calling my cell phone to see if it was working! That I am 10000% sure we have all done! :)

Your vet????? That is funny! :)

Hang in there Marian....it can't stay sucky forever! Chin up...smile...pat yourself on the back for being the strong person you are, and make some new friends!

And stop harrassing the vet!

nestes
09-05-2007, 07:45 PM
We've all been there, it sounds like you have a good sense of humor and that helps.

ram63565
09-05-2007, 08:12 PM
Oh sweetie, i think you can see from the posts that we have all had those days,weeks, months and what a sad commentary on our communitites that so many people can relate to the feelings of being "left out" or "forgotten". People were never shy to ask my husband to help them move, or volunteer, or organize and build floats, to make music CD's, etc. and he always did. he thought it was all part of fitting into a new community...somehow all of those people have fallen off the face of the earth...better off without them I guess, At least we all have each other on PTO!

I get mad at inatimate objects, clean out cabinets, pull weeds, wait til the kids go to school and have an all out FIT. Its all natural human reactions to extreme frustrations. I've gone as far to occupy myself with imagining funny, mostly non-violent ways to torment the recent person of my frustrations. It may be slightly insane (i've heard that about myself) but it does humor me.

You know you're a strong tough gal and this is the exact right place to let it all out. And there is a plus side to being "to yourself"...you can bop around the house in mimatched clothes and unwashed hair and nobody is ever the wiser. In addition you dont have to make chit chat with people you'd rather set your gums on fire than talk to....always a silver lining somewhere!
Stay strong!!!

shadowwally
09-07-2007, 03:11 AM
i do have to say that i like to laugh and have a good time and my dogs think i am hilarious. it didn't take me very long to figure out that you can be yourself here, happy, sad, mad and it's okay if you think you're funny and nobody else deos. :) Marian

kjh4kjg
10-06-2007, 08:18 AM
Hang in there.....you've been an inspiration for me and have made me think alot......and believe me....like what was said before....we've all been there....its your day!!!!

shadowwally
10-07-2007, 09:29 PM
Thanks. to day is good, and tomorrow, cool and rainy, i love that! Marian

gigi29
10-08-2007, 03:27 AM
I don't know if this makes any sense, but I'm soooo angry, with everyone and everything except my husband. It's like I won't let myself go there. I don't want to unload on him while he's locked up. What he did is so f---ing stupid! It isn't right, but I'd rather he'd gone to every ER and clinic for 100 miles to get pain pills instead of forging prescriptions.

:cry: I don't know if anyone will ever understand how horrible this has been for me. I remember the day he was arrested, the "drug police" came and searched our apt., didn't find anything, but they took him away. Well, they found my prescriptions, and I thought it was very humiliating to have to tell a cop "this is for my diabetes, this is for asthma, etc" like it's ANY of their business about my health!!! After they took my husband away, I laid in the floor, away from any windows, for almost a week...I was afraid they would come back, I don't really understand why.