View Full Version : email to the warden

so_hurt
08-28-2007, 11:51 AM
hi,

I would like to send an email to the warden of my guy's prison. But I don't know HOW to make sure that the warden gets to see this email. On the prison website is only one general email posted, how can I be sure that the email doesn't just go straight to the front desk where some officer deletes it?

Ross811
08-28-2007, 02:06 PM
All of the emails that are addressed to example gulfci@mail.state.dc.fl.us Those go to the warden's office, where his secretary will get it and forward it to him. Let me go check my files, I may have his email address. Where did you say your boyfriend is at?

FrankiezGirl
08-28-2007, 05:50 PM
From the DOC website: (I know this works because I was looking for someone high up and I couldn't find their name on the website so I used this format and it went straight to that person.)

If you would like to e-mail a staff member at Florida Department of Corrections, the format for an e-mail address is:

lastname.firstname@mail.dc.state.fl.us (lastname.firstname@mail.dc.state.fl.us)

Hope that helps...

Here is the link to that page:
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/orginfo/email.html

so_hurt
08-28-2007, 10:59 PM
thank you so much you two!
I just "discovered" lastname.firstname@mail.dc.state.fl.us this information, too; and I looked the wardens name up and sent him a mail.
then I found out he was gone for the rest of his week, so I called and talked to the assistant warden.