View Full Version : email to the warden

08-28-2007, 11:51 AM

I would like to send an email to the warden of my guy's prison. But I don't know HOW to make sure that the warden gets to see this email. On the prison website is only one general email posted, how can I be sure that the email doesn't just go straight to the front desk where some officer deletes it?

08-28-2007, 02:06 PM
All of the emails that are addressed to example Those go to the warden's office, where his secretary will get it and forward it to him. Let me go check my files, I may have his email address. Where did you say your boyfriend is at?

08-28-2007, 05:50 PM
From the DOC website: (I know this works because I was looking for someone high up and I couldn't find their name on the website so I used this format and it went straight to that person.)

If you would like to e-mail a staff member at Florida Department of Corrections, the format for an e-mail address is: (

Hope that helps...

Here is the link to that page:

08-28-2007, 10:59 PM
thank you so much you two!
I just "discovered" this information, too; and I looked the wardens name up and sent him a mail.
then I found out he was gone for the rest of his week, so I called and talked to the assistant warden.