View Full Version : Son in NKSP (Delano recieving

831cheecana
10-08-2003, 02:32 AM
Hi my son he just arrived at NKPS (recieving) in Delano CA I understand that I cannot visit with him or recieve phone calls. Can I at least write to him or send him envelopes so he could write me I just want to let him know that I love him and that if he needs anything to let me know. He just turned 18 I was not expecting for this to happen this really sucks that I cannot know how he is I just need him to know I love him and that if he is doing well. I would be eternally grateful if someone would reply I just want to tell my son I LOVE YOU.

Gracias
Groovie

dkr55
10-08-2003, 02:39 AM
I DONT KNOW BUT MORE THAN LIKELY IF YOU GO TO THE STATES AND PULL UP CALIFORNIA YOU WILL FIND WHAT YOU NEED.WELCOME

831cheecana
10-08-2003, 02:52 AM
Thank you for responding I will do just that and gracias it really means alot to me that somebody cared your the grooviest God bless you.

Groovie

attitude4
10-09-2003, 04:19 AM
Your son may be in "tranfers" and this may take some time. I couldnt find out anything about my son until he went through this and they gave him a stamped envelope. As soon as they leave county they go through a transer/screening and no one can find out anything until we recieve that letter. That was the most difficult time of this whole thing for me to go through. Not knowing and not being able write, call, ask how he is, let him know I love him.

Hang in there and I hope you hear from him soon!!

God Bless,
attitude4

831cheecana
10-09-2003, 07:24 AM
attitude4 thank you so much for answering me, this has got to be the worst time of my life not knowing how my son is doing man I will just hang in there I have no choice, gracias you are the grooviest

Groovy

calipeanut
10-15-2003, 11:55 PM
Hi I am new at this too! My son was also sent to Delano prison. He just turned 18 like your son. Where are you from? Have you any news yet? I am going through the same thing. He has never been in trouble before and I fear for his safety. You are right this is the worst time of our life! I dont know how we will survive this, I cry daily ! Just doesn't seem fair, If I can help in any way I will! just email me

Ralph'sSupermom
10-29-2003, 02:48 AM
Hi Groovie Latina,
:idea:
My Son also went to NKSP rec. the beginning of Oct. Visits are allowed, but your Son needs to send you Form # CDC 106 Visiting Questionaire. Then you need to mail it back to HIM, it takes appox. 30 days for a response. You need to call NKSP @ 661-721-2345, records dept. Give them his inmate CDC# and they will give you his address. While in receiving you can ONLY mail him the following:

1) 25 sheets of paper
2) 20 metered envelopes
3) 10 pictures no larger than 4 x 6 (no poliroids, negatives)
CDC# & NAME on back of each picture
4) Cashier's Check or Money Order

These quantities can be sent per letter. Example if you send 5 letters per day, you can send 25 shts. of paper, 20 envelopes & 10 pictures in each letter.

I hope this answers your question Groovie, and anyone else who has kids or partners in NKSP receiving. ((((((HUGS))))))

GOOD LUCK,
Supermom

831cheecana
10-29-2003, 04:12 AM
Hi Ralph'sSupermom,

It's me groovie thank you soooo much you have answered the majority of questions... :) right now he's on lockdown I sent him money... he says he can't get commisary until this lockdown chit is over. Gracias Supermom

Groovie Latina

Ralph'sSupermom
10-29-2003, 05:16 AM
Hello Groovie Latina,

You are so welcome. I'm glad that i could help. I am learning (slowly, ha ha) how the system works. It is just asking questions and getting the right phone numbers. Keep calling until you get someone to answer your questions or connect you to the right person. With all the help from other PTO members, we will somehow get most of questions answered. Keep in touch, and Good Luck.

Ralph'sSupermom

calipeanut
10-31-2003, 08:24 AM
Thanks Ralph's Supermom! your a big help! A BIG HELLO TO EVERYONE! my son is on lockdown too! i keep all of you and yours in my prayers.