View Full Version : Colorado Territorial?

heartdestroyed
08-08-2007, 10:05 PM
curious..it says the facility is for medium security and transitional. if someones sent from the drdc to colorado territorial...is it a permanent move? the 'transitional' is why i ask. any experiences?

galgrif
08-08-2007, 10:20 PM
curious..it says the facility is for medium security and transitional. if someones sent from the drdc to colorado territorial...is it a permanent move? the 'transitional' is why i ask. any experiences?

This is another Co facility that we don't hear much about in the forum. I have no experience with it but I think the "transitional" is because it is also where they house the medical inmates. Hopefully someone will come along with some "real" experience for you. Sorry I couldn't be of more help to you.

SHLLY_DUDLEY
08-08-2007, 10:57 PM
My husband was sent to Territorial from DRDC because he has severe sleep apnea...Once they realized it could be easily managed at any facility they moved him to AVCF....galgrif is right, Territorial is primarilly for medical inmates. If no major medical issues, your man will more than likely be moved.

irshnrse
08-09-2007, 09:32 PM
heart--was he already sent there?

heartdestroyed
08-09-2007, 11:05 PM
irish-actually, updated today he's out of there. so it mustve been something to do with space? i dont know much about how it all works, but yeah, he's already been moved to crowley

seansbabyluv
08-10-2007, 05:00 AM
Sean was at Crowley for a while...let me know if you have any questions about the place...it's ok, but it's a private facility...and definitely don't wear sandals or open toed shoes. They won't let you visit. The shoe rule is stupid too...they claim it's to keep you from getting hurt...I told them that the only way I would hurt my bare toes was sticking my foot up their azzez...:haha:

irshnrse
08-10-2007, 01:39 PM
heart--glad he got somewhere!!

cindy--that would definitely be bad for the toes!!

Desiree03
08-10-2007, 10:42 PM
My husband was there after drdc and then they moved him two weeks later.

ChicosgrrlinCO
10-03-2007, 08:37 AM
:haha: Cindy, That comment was HOT!!! :fb: