View Full Version : Notary services at Solano

cnk
07-25-2007, 08:27 PM
My husband says there is a notary available to inmates. We need to have some documents notarized and I wondered if anyone out there has any experience with that? Thanks in advance for any info...

jessica2006
07-30-2007, 08:00 PM
Well I am a notary an din our class that we had to do they said it is up to that notary if they want to go inside a prison. I am in the Sacramento area so I can't help you.I am not sure how far away I am from you. But if there is any one at New Folsom Or Old Folsom I can notarize documents for you. I am up there every weekend. Just PM me.

Twig's Lady
08-13-2007, 10:21 AM
To get documents notarized, you get a money order for $10 for each signature you want notarized and make it out to CDCR. Then you send it with the document you want notarized and self-addressed, stamped envelope for returning it to the Litigation Coordinator and ask that they get his signature notarized on the document and return it. They have a notary on staff that does them. When the notary is ready, they'll call him in to sign the document and do the notary thing then. It usually takes a week or 10 days to get it back, but it might be longer if the notary is on vacation or something.

cnk
08-13-2007, 10:02 PM
Oh thank you so much. My husband thought it was something like that. I really appreciate the info.