View Full Version : What can I send to an inmate at CSP-Solano?

lilasue
07-22-2007, 12:39 PM
Hi everyone!
I need info on sending books into solano. Do I have to have a slip from him for a request, or can I just send him books as a "surprise" thru Amazon.com? What else can be sent in from a vendor other than quarterly packages? The only other thing I can send him is letters, 10 pictures, stamps and writing materials- am I right?
Lilasue

William'sBaby
07-22-2007, 01:08 PM
I'm sure you already did, but just in case, make sure you read the CSP-Solano Guide (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201915). There is a bunch of info on what you can and connot send to an inmate.

You are allowed to send books from BN or Amazon anytime you want, he doesn't have to fill out a slip. Some of the other girls have said that they send CDs through Amazon to Solano too, but I have never tried this myself. I have ordered magazine subscriptions for my husband, and you can also go into a book store, pick out magazines, and have them shipped to an inmate too.

William'sBaby:heart:

lilasue
07-23-2007, 10:34 AM
Thanks so much- I appreciate the input!
Lilasue

yvonne69
07-23-2007, 05:10 PM
my boyfriend is in scc and i want to go visit him so bad but i dont have a car i live in san bernardino california. anyone live near me

wisewoman
07-25-2007, 07:53 PM
my boyfriend is in scc and i want to go visit him so bad but i dont have a car i live in san bernardino california. anyone live near meTry posting this as a separate thread, because it's likely only people from Solano will read this. Maybe a Moderator can help move your message?? :) Good luck.