View Full Version : A1 class felony

MrS.RoDrIgUeZ07
07-19-2007, 03:12 AM
My brother,took a plea of 24 years to life in prison for second degree murder back in 2000,he was then 20 now 28! its sad but u know what.....he is the most genuin,loveing,careing,romantic,sweet,funny,cute man i will ever know and he committed a murder.he will never get a chance to live normal or have a life like he has always wanted.my brother was on drugs(crack)for 3 days straight before doing this.everyone that knew him siad omg not him,he wouldnt do such a thing...so people that just goes to prove that it isnt ALWAYS THE PEROSN litterly!!! it could be the drugs or situation not litterly him.MY "BROTHER" wouldve never done that...do you see my point?? please love the ones you have a chance to love before something in this world takes them from right infront of your eyes and you never have the chance to make sure that specific loved one realy knows exactly how you feel!:thumbsup:

MurphyGirl
07-19-2007, 04:32 PM
I see what you mean, don't take anything or anyone for granted. For one day they will not be around for you to talk to and to open up to.

hugs,
Ann

Jillian
07-19-2007, 04:41 PM
My brother,took a plea of 24 years to life in prison for second degree murder back in 2000,he was then 20 now 28! its sad but u know what.....he is the most genuin,loveing,careing,romantic,sweet,funny,cute man i will ever know and he committed a murder.he will never get a chance to live normal or have a life like he has always wanted.my brother was on drugs(crack)for 3 days straight before doing this.everyone that knew him siad omg not him,he wouldnt do such a thing...so people that just goes to prove that it isnt ALWAYS THE PEROSN litterly!!! it could be the drugs or situation not litterly him.MY "BROTHER" wouldve never done that...do you see my point?? please love the ones you have a chance to love before something in this world takes them from right infront of your eyes and you never have the chance to make sure that specific loved one realy knows exactly how you feel!:thumbsup:

I understand what you mean, ppl dont see that they may have been on drugs or drunk or anything , but they see their action and then all the good that they have done in the past seems to slip thru the crack like it never happened. All over one incident. our loved ones aren't what the media protrays them as and I am glad that there are so many families who are supporting their loved ones be it their spouse, sibling, child, or other relative. Being around others who have been in the same situation helps us all realize that we arent alone as we are gaining the support we need and the information that helps us know more about the system.