View Full Version : RJ Donovan

His1nOnlyWife
07-11-2007, 10:25 AM
Hello Ladies, I was wondering if anyone knew how visiting is at Donovan where we can call to find out where an inmate is?

Jasons_Girl_69
07-11-2007, 12:50 PM
the number is 619-661-6500 and you can push 0 and tell them that you need to know the housing unit of whoever it may be they will ask you the CDC# and if they cant tell you they will send you to who can help you... when i go there i have 1 hour behind glass i dunno if yours will be like that they are pretty strict on what you wear for the most part they dont say anything about shoes just clothes they nit pick almost everything when it comes to the clothes

Mrs.cs1977
07-12-2007, 01:57 PM
I would like more info. on Donovan as well if anybody can help please. My husband will be transferring there soon and I want to have as much info as possible when we go visit...
Thanks

Jasons_Girl_69
07-18-2007, 04:32 PM
well whatever questions you can ask me and i will do my best to help you out i have been visiting there for almost a year so i do know some stuff.

I would like more info. on Donovan as well if anybody can help please. My husband will be transferring there soon and I want to have as much info as possible when we go visit...
Thanks