View Full Version : drug dogs

UN girl
06-17-2007, 05:44 PM
What are you experiences? i like to smoke on occassion, i'll admit I smoked before we arrived....but i was detected by the dog this weekend..and my friends weren't (they didn't smoke but were in the same car) ... i didn't have anything but they still denied my visit..PM preferred

folara1
06-17-2007, 07:01 PM
Why would you get high before a visit?

fuzzycanadian
06-18-2007, 04:56 AM
I smoke tobacco only but my spouse smokes ;) alternative tobacco products. It sticks to your clothes and hair and skin. Ever notice how a non smoker can pick up on a smoker. So what you can do is this no alternative tobacco products for a minimum of 24 hours previous to your visit, wear clothes that are freshly washed and it sounds funny but when you get them out of the dryer put them in a sealed bag and dont take them out until you are ready to dress for your visit. Shower with a citrus or vanilla scented shampoo right before the visit as well. one last extra precaution, when you shower and dress with your sealed in the bag clothes try and do this at someone elses house or somewhere you know that there has been no ;) smoking ;) . I know it probably sounds a little over the top but it'll work. Sorry you missed your visit. Good luck next time though.

UN girl
06-18-2007, 04:21 PM
Thanks for the tid bits..i know better for next time..what a dummy i am

butterfly16
06-22-2007, 12:45 PM
That was a lame thing to do..... I have to ask what the hell were ya thinking???

I personally wouldn't risk my visits for anything.... I know you don't need a lecture, but come on......what would ya do if they said you couldn't visit.....that would be killer.

We all sometimes learn the hard way, I know I have as well.... hang in there your next visit will be twice as good! :)

UN girl
06-22-2007, 02:17 PM
LOL ..i know i was STUPID ..thing that i don't get thou is that i smoked in the car with 2 other ppl ...and they didn't get "an indication" (reading my notice) but i did..Someone already told me in PM that the mutts don't detect your blood..but i'm still wondering.:( my vists were not restricted except for that time so i'm happy ..but frig.

MountainMom
06-22-2007, 02:21 PM
Okay, I can't help myself...what the H*ll were you thinking? You are lucky you didn't get tossed in jail yourself! Your levels were probably higher because it was closer to you (hands, clothes, hair) etc. You need to be careful and remember that the CO's get on this website too.

butterfly16
06-22-2007, 02:28 PM
LOL ..i know i was STUPID ..thing that i don't get thou is that i smoked in the car with 2 other ppl ...and they didn't get "an indication" (reading my notice) but i did..Someone already told me in PM that the mutts don't detect your blood..but i'm still wondering.:( my vists were not restricted except for that time so i'm happy ..but frig.

Are you saying you smoked "with" them or just in the same car as them. You would think that if it happened in such a small area as a car the dog would have sat down for all of you.

I'm glad your visits were not restricted....we all learn as we go on this prison merry go round :) You may have helped somebody by posting this too :)

Good Luck!!

UN girl
06-22-2007, 03:56 PM
;) i was the only one that smoked.i don't get it..i'm SURE that dog smells your blood.

my man's been transferred ..and i learned my lesson ...i'm not sharing anything to identify me soon hehehe thanks gals!

XO

:)