View Full Version : Central Florida Reception Center

kbpb
06-06-2007, 07:18 PM
Hi everyone, does anyone know if they can send or receive letters from the Central Florida Reception Center. i know from reading here that I'm not going to have phone contact, but I'm not sure about letters. Also, do I just put the name on the letter? Please help! I thank you in advance!

luckypenny2007
06-06-2007, 11:13 PM
Please look up Florida Department of Corrections. This will give you the search engine that will let you know where he is at. There is also a link that will show you exactly how to address the envelope. I can not post links on here because I am a new user, but I will tell you that I just looked it up and it is all there. Please use all the services and info on PTO, you will find all you need on here! I know I have! Good Luck and God Bless!

kbpb
06-07-2007, 09:35 AM
Thank you so much for responding. I haven't had the time to read everything on here but I will. Everything is still very recent and my mind is not working very well. But thanks again!

Just_Be
07-05-2007, 05:59 PM
My Husband was moved from the CFRC Main Unit to the East Unit just recently...and I just received TWO letters from him today! You can send mail, but be sure to read up on the restrictions. I *think* you can only send 5 pages with writing at a time. You can also send self-addressed stamped envelopes for your inmate to use.

tampagirl23
07-05-2007, 06:06 PM
You can send unlimited hand written letters. Just make sure you look up where he is and what is DC number is and just address the envelope with that info. Vinelink.com is also a great way to get CURRENT info on where your loved one is located. Then you can look up the address of the facility on the Fl DOC site. Note that the DOC site is usually behind a couple days.

Pantasia
07-25-2007, 02:17 PM
Sign up for vinelink so they will let you know as soon as he is transferred. www.vinelink.com

michaels wifey
07-31-2007, 03:57 PM
Pantasia: Thank you! I just signed up to receive email notifications when my husband is transferred out of Brevard. How long does it take for them to update in their system?

I am going crazy...it's only day 2 of approx. 650 days :(

ben's girl
07-31-2007, 09:10 PM
I rec'd a phone call the same day that my fiance was moved to his new facility.

michaels wifey
08-03-2007, 04:58 AM
i hope so ben's girl. I got notification this morning at 4:40 that he was out of the brevard county jail. i was planning to go see him this morning, guess not. :(

i have to call global-tek this morning at 8 to sign up with them, because cbs doesn't service the cfrc.

michaels wifey
08-03-2007, 08:46 AM
now i'll miss his first call because it has to show that a facility has tried calling that number that they service :(