View Full Version : bathrooms at Matsqui

jessicarabbitt
06-01-2007, 04:45 AM
I was at Matsqui yesterday waiting to attend a parole hearing. I arrived at the institution and went into the front entrance, the gaurds buzzed me in and i told them why I was there. they first handed me the wrong sign in sheet, they had no idea that I was scheduled to be there, they hardly glanced at my identfication. And when i asked to use the bathroom, they told me the visitors bathroom was unlocked. I opened the door to find a broken toilet, stained brown with God knows what, there is a lingering smell of urine and garbage that cover the walls, you couldn't see through the mirror. I obviously wouldn't use that bathroom if my life depended on it, So i wonder why this Visitor Bathroom is kept like that? The gaurds just kinda sat back and snickered at each other as they watched me open that door.

I was disgusted

UN girl
06-02-2007, 08:24 AM
I agree . It resembles a gas station bathroom :blah:

butterfly16
06-02-2007, 09:03 AM
I have an issue with the bathrooms where i go......not so much it is dirty but the simple fact they do not put soap in any of the bathrooms to wash your hands.

I am assuming its so they can catch people who may test positive but its un-hygenic to not be able to wash your hands. This is the case in the visiting room.......and that is just plain nasty!!!

jessicarabbitt
06-02-2007, 06:42 PM
In this bathroom I wouldn't doubt that if you were to touch anything in it you would test positive, It looks like it has not been cleaned in at least a few years. Your right UNGirl a gas station bathroom, Its pretty much a health risk, all the bacteria etc that is just growing in there.