View Full Version : How do U feel about your man having other women name tattooed on him?

sweetthing421
05-30-2007, 09:17 AM
what is your opinion on your man having another females name on their body from the past?

lonelywifekids
05-30-2007, 09:21 AM
My husbands used to have his ex-girlfriends name on his chest when I got with him. It was not a turn on to lay on his chest while laying around, but i dealt with it since that was his past, but for my birthday the following year he went and had it covered up. After 13 years he still dont have mine nor our girls name on him yet. I guess he has been a little gun shy after his first attempt. I have his on me with our wedding date, but we are planning on having our names on each others necks. We are tattoo addicts.

sweetthing421
05-30-2007, 09:29 AM
yea i am suppose to get my mans name on me sat. he also covered up his baby mother's name. he wanted to. but then after a while i said i wodulnt marry him with it there. im sorry if anyone thinks that was a bad thing to say to him. but in my eyes i dotn want to be laying in bed as you stated above and makin love to him lookin at an ex's name im sorry. so i said if he wanted to marry he will do it. and he did it. he said he did it for me but he knows he did it for himself too cuz he came to me first and said he wanted it off. lol. so im going this sat and im scared S&&&&& lmfao

big mama 69
05-30-2007, 09:40 AM
I would be cool with his ex wife's name because she's the "MOTHER" of his 2 precious daughters,but as far as just some random ex girlfriend,...I'd want him to get it covered.:cool:

tinydancerviper
05-30-2007, 09:51 AM
my "friend" has some women's names on him and covered them up except for one and has a picture of one on his inner wrist, and my lips on his neck where everywoman can see. Their big and I have no idea as to how he's going to cover them up! We're just friends in his eyes, yet had me blot my lips on a tissue, mail it to him in centinela and he had it put on and I did'nt find out about them until we met. He is covered, ALL OVER, with tatt's and I am also covered. He tatted me when he got out and put his symbol and name on my left leg which is call a sock. What do you think about the Lips?

sweetthing421
05-30-2007, 10:04 AM
awwwwwwwwwwww i think that is too cute. its funny that u said in his eyes ur just friends but u have tats for eachother. guys i tell u they are hilarious. hey cna u give me sum type of idea for his name lol. i dotn want nuthin big. i dotn think a big tat woudl look good on me. im goign to put it on my chest .

donutandpickle
05-30-2007, 10:11 AM
I would expect him to have their name removed as soon as he could (in a legal and safe way, not some guy in prison with him). Luckily he has no Ex's tattooed on him!

bobbi992003
05-30-2007, 10:15 AM
My husband doesn't have any woman's name on his body and I have no man's name on me. We both agree that we would never put anybodies names on us unless it was our kids names when we have them. We aren't even gonna have our names put on each other. I'm not saying that its a bad thing for people to do its just not for us. I'm glad he didn't have any names on him because like alot of you ladies have said it would be hard to lay in bed or make love to him while having to stare at an ex's name.

LoDucafan67
05-30-2007, 11:27 AM
Richie has his ex-wife's name on his arm. He told me he will get it covered, cause he doesn't want it on him.

I would love to have matching tatts.

lonelywifekids
05-30-2007, 11:56 AM
My 15 year old daughter has drawn a really cool tattoo for me and my husband that is like our start of a family tree. In the design it is a heart with vines and you have to look really close to see the words, true love, and mine and my husbands names with our 3 girls names coming off in the vines. When someone looks at it, it just looks like a heart with designs, but if you knew the names were there you could see it.

Jillian
05-30-2007, 12:15 PM
My husband only have mines and our daughter's name on his body. But i wouldnt want him to have an ex's name on there

Wobabi
05-30-2007, 12:51 PM
Thank Goodness He only has his name on his body,,but if he did have a another name on him he knows that would be covered up ASAP by any means necessary. I am not rubbing and touching and looking at the last woman whose legs he got between.:no:

aNt's wIfE X 10
05-30-2007, 01:07 PM
WOW, my man doesn't have any other woman's name on his body! He surprised me with a picture of me on his arm though. HE's sooocute! I love him!

MaggieMMay
05-30-2007, 02:41 PM
My fiance has a lot of tattoos, but no names. He told me early on (before we were romantically involved) that he wouldn't have anyone's name except his wife's. So I guess mine will have to be sqeezed in somewhere! :p He's promised not to get any more while inside, so hopefully it will wait til he comes home.

Gus&Lisa
05-30-2007, 03:24 PM
Mine does not have any names on him which is good. I have to be honest with most people that have posted and also say that I would not be crazy about the idea if he did have an ex's name on him.

barbie16118
05-30-2007, 03:41 PM
my husband only has our daughters, his mom and mine name on him. but if he did have an X he would be covering it.

G.Leyva
05-30-2007, 04:15 PM
My guy had TWO ex's name's on him. But since we are going to get married he had thoses things covered up.

baxter07
05-30-2007, 04:23 PM
OMG I almost asked this same question last night. My guy has his x-wife on his chest and it drives me nuts,,,,, I haven't told him how much it bothers me. He always jokes and says that he is going to get my name on him while he is in there. I always tell him to just rearrange the letters of his x because they would spell my name LOL

k8bryan477
05-30-2007, 04:54 PM
My husband had his ex-wifes name and I had my ex-husbands name. We both had them covered as soon as we became serious. It is a sign of our past and who wants to be reminded of that when they are being intimate.

ANEESA
05-30-2007, 05:04 PM
JOKER HAS HIS EX-WIFE NAME ON HIM. IT USED TO BOTHER ME BUT IT DOES NOT ANYMORE. BESIDES MY NAME IS ON HIS ARM WITH A ROSE AND A PICTURE OF HIM AND I ON HIS BACK.

chona_
05-30-2007, 05:08 PM
Woow My fiance only has My name and his moms On his arms Weve been together like for ever but i think I would of made him cover It up asap!! ♥

alwyslearning
05-30-2007, 05:32 PM
Would not matter to me, it is his past and it is just a name, doesn't define him or I or the relationship we have. He doesn't have any, but I have been with men that do and it is not an issue for me. I have someone's nick name on me, it was who and what I was at that time, it was part of the growth that made me the great person I am now. Everyone has a past, as long as I am his present and future that is all that matters to me.

TXDoll3
05-30-2007, 05:58 PM
I don't know how I would feel about that - thank goodness he doesn't!

mrslove4eva
05-30-2007, 10:17 PM
boyfriend has his childrens and baby mothers names on him. do i like it no but do i love him yes so....

JBsBabieDoLL
06-01-2007, 09:36 PM
It doesn't bother me at all. I just see it as a part of his past, we all have a past. People come into new relationships with baggage from the past and people have children by other people, so I wouldn't say, I won't talk to or look at you because you have children by somebody else. Children are life-long and are a result of them having a past.

I might so goofy to some, but I don't care! :p

ghostsbabygirl
06-02-2007, 01:43 AM
Mine has his exwifes name on his back. He's lucky I'm not jealous of her. But we are having it covered up after his release just the same. No one else name but mine or our kids.

angelnjacque
06-12-2007, 03:41 PM
Well i dont have to worry the only name on my man's chest is mine. He got it done a month ago and i just seen it when i went to visit this weekend it came out nice.

nightbird
06-12-2007, 03:47 PM
He has two ex-s names and I have my ex husband, we don't even think about it. We have eachothers names now too!

FAITHHOPELOVE
06-12-2007, 03:48 PM
I am thankful that mine does not have any other woman's name on him but me. If he did, it would have to be removed unless it was his mother, a daughter (which he does not have) or a deceased sister.

NewLife12
06-12-2007, 04:50 PM
omg, this is a good post. my fiance has his ex-wife's name smack dead around his neck and everytime i kiss him on his neck, i have to see it. thankfully he says he is getting it covered the minute he gets out. it bothers me a little, but it is what it is. his past so i don't really trip about it. i just got his name on my chest, with no concerns about his tattoos

OsHoney
06-12-2007, 04:59 PM
My husband isn't inked with any ex's names, but if he did, I would expect him to cover it up or have it removed. I'm not trying to see another other females name on him. To me, that's not a good look!

Jason_MyMiracle
06-12-2007, 05:08 PM
When I met my guy he had his ex-gf's name on his arm. Before we were serious I told him I thought it was so stupid to have someone's name tattooed on you. As we became more serious with one another the tattoo bothered me even more, however, I really didn't tell him that. I just told him it was ugly, etc. So, he surprised me and had it covered up.
Then I went and done what I said I never would do and had his name tattooed on me. I love tattoos and have plenty... just never thought I'd have someone's name on me.
But, if he hadn't had her name covered up before he came home I would have insisted he get it covered asap b/c I would not want to walk around with him with her name on his arm!

RAG4LIFE
06-12-2007, 05:11 PM
so im going this sat and im scared S&&&&& lmfaodid you get the tat???

I know you didnt ask for advice about whether you should get the tat or not...

BUT why would you get a guys name on you that keeps cheating on you (or, as you stated in your other thread, "always cheated on me with his baby mother's") Do you feel getting this will make him stop?

Please evaluate your motives for getting it...please.

WALTSBABEE
06-12-2007, 05:21 PM
My Yank Just Recently Got My Name On Him, And I Was His First. But I Do Know If He Had Another I Would Want It To Be Covered Up Or Remove Asap. Unless It Was His Mom Or Sis, Or Our Future Daughters Name Then It Would Not Bother Me, But As Far As Another Female (ex. Etc.) Covered Or Removed.

CMaJoR
06-12-2007, 06:34 PM
I have the perfect design picked out for my man :) I just have to get up the money ((and the courage!!)) to do it.. lmao

spooky77
06-12-2007, 06:41 PM
My man has several names tattooed on him. One is his daughter, one is his mother, but there are a couple of ex's and a female friend that died of AIDS-related illnesses also on him. His ex wife, though, was on his chest and her name was covered by a black heart and crossbones. Personally I don't care. I have forbidden him to get my name tattooed on him, I don't wish to be just another in a list of names; but I neither request nor expect him to take them off. They are a timeline. They are a part of his life.

I know enough about each of tham to not be intimidated in the least by any of it. And I find it kind of amusing to tell the truth.

In lieu of having my name/initials tattooed on himself he has gotten a portrait of me and also my lip-prints (multiple times) we have matching stars on our ring fingers and he has a couple of other things tattooed on him that symbolize "us".

xoxo,
Amelia

scorpnqn
06-12-2007, 07:07 PM
Mine got my name on him when our daughter was born on the left side of his chest. When our daughter was 4 we both went our seperate ways. and it was good to see that after the years we we're apart and he went on and had other kid's. My name was never removed and no other female names other than his daughters are on his body. When we got back together and I saw my name there where I saw it last. I might say that I was mighty shoocked. I asked why he never took it off and his reply was that I was the love of his life, his firts everything and he will never remove it. And who ever didn't like it can bounce. I did feel special.

SinFullySweet
06-12-2007, 07:15 PM
My boop doesn't. But he does have his kids name on him from his ex. I respect that but if he had some other chick's name on him, it gotz to go. One way or the other, I am not having it. I just wouldn't feel comfortable.
I can just see that trick now, yeah...she all up on my ex but he got my name on his chest or his arm......
shoot I will make sure my name covers hers up from top to bottom...
how you like me now? you crazy azz ho

Oh sorry, got carried away again!

ilovecharles
06-12-2007, 07:34 PM
My boo has his Nana's name on his arm...No ex' s though. that is something i never had to worry about. He was never with a woman long enough to get attached until he met me! Now, my name is on that boy...:p

Ventura
06-13-2007, 12:25 AM
When I met him he had a recent ex's name on his chest, he has it covered up now and I am glad, I always thought it was disgusting especially because she is a really nasty, cheating dope fiend. His chest looks SO much better without it.

ivycullens
06-13-2007, 12:30 AM
My Husband Has His Ex-wife & I Hate It... Tattooed All The Way Across His Beautiful Tummy. Pisses Me Off. I Am His Wife Now... He Needs To Cover It Up-

pojs
06-13-2007, 12:42 AM
Mine has an ex on him but it doesnt bother me. I have him and I am secured in that. We are getting both our nick names on each other. Though he wants me to get Property Of his name tattooed on me, I said like hell unless you get it done "property of my name" as well.:D

JERRYSGIRL05
06-13-2007, 03:02 PM
my man has his exwifes name over his heart but will be doing away with that soon. it doesnt bother me but he is bothered by it. he didnt want to tell me he had it there but i told him she may be over your heart but im in it and thats what counts. he was soo touched by it and promised me without me asking that it will be covered up before our first family visit. he has my name on his neck and i love it. he also has his moms name too, she just passed away in february. i have him on my lower back in a tribal designed heart cause he is native american, his last name on my ring finger and both our names on my leg with a sun shining down on a sunflower because he is my sunshine and im his lil sunflower and for eternity on the bottom. he loves all of them and i love his too. damn, when i see him come out at our visits and hes all tatted down, damn i just melt.:drool: :blush:

His_shortie
06-13-2007, 03:17 PM
I don't have that issue. He has me all over him tho but if he did Im sure he would get them covered up with out me asking. Keeping that on there and especially while he's adding others would be disrespectful.

Now, his brother(in prison too) has his baby mama name on him and he's dating my friend. I don't judge cause its not my business or my relationship. To each its own I guess?

Bella

jronly
06-27-2007, 08:20 PM
He got his ex wife's name covered up a couple months ago. I was glad. He did it on his own. I didnt ask his to though. He wants to get my portrait done on his chest next to his daughter's picture. I want to get something (name or something) of his done. Any suggestions?

DirksWifey
11-21-2008, 05:11 PM
my babe never had any other name tatted on him
:no:
Well.... He did have initials b4 "US" , :hmm: but......
they were shaded in ;) at my request ;)
:dance:We have A few tattoos for each other.
;) FULL :thumbsup:names , initials, pics :lovestruck: etc. . .

KrysW
11-21-2008, 05:18 PM
my man has his ex's name and the day they were married tattoo'd on his stomach and i DO NOT like it!!!!! I want him to get it covered, jus as much as he wants to get it covered. I think if it were an ex that wasnt completely psycho...I might not mind as much, but after the way that she treated him....i hate it!!

BlueEyedEllie
11-21-2008, 05:23 PM
he has his ex natalie on his neck. he can't wait to get it covered and replace it with elisabeth t-d-d-u-p. it doesn't bother me cause he did it years ago, before my time. my only thing is, i DO want him gettin it covered asap when he gets out cause i'm sure friends and family would be commenting about it!!!

his_lucky_charm
11-21-2008, 07:22 PM
no ex name on him. but he does have his good friend name tat on him.

QPunky7408
11-21-2008, 07:37 PM
My man just had his covered yipppppeeee it bothered me 10 years ago but now I am older and wiser and know he loves me...lol plus it was done at like 14 or 15 yrs old his junior high sweetheart foolish foolish boys!

shadyslady
11-21-2008, 07:40 PM
My babe has two females names tattooed on him. His mother and his sister. I love them.

stillhere4him
11-21-2008, 10:55 PM
the other woman's name he has on him is his mother's and recently he got mine put on him so i'm good :D.....so far

PTO-92958
11-21-2008, 11:54 PM
what is your opinion on your man having another females name on their body from the past?

He made a mistake.

I made 2 big mistakes...I didn't get them tatted, but they defaced my life just the same. Maybe worse.
He can get his covered up...
I've had to put years into repairing the damage. (And still have some work to do)

chuysRiena
11-22-2008, 12:37 AM
My man has his ex's name on him from about 14 years ago still, and I never really cared but lately I've been telling him its time to cover it up LOL

xgot420issuesx
11-22-2008, 12:48 AM
My husband doesn't have any names on him. If he did have an ex's name on him, it would have been gone quick. I know he has a past, but I would not want to be reminded of it everyday. He is not big on the whole getting a name tattooed on your body thing. I have his and mine and stars for our children. He is going to get mine, but it will not just be my name, it is going to be a portrait type picture of his life with my name woven into it.

Missing_My_Love
11-22-2008, 12:56 AM
D has his ex's name on his arm. He is going to get it covered when he gets out. Can't stand the ..... anyway.. yeah..

Miss Superwoman
11-22-2008, 03:33 AM
He does not have any names tattooed on him but I think I would feel alittle weird about that.

-ride or die-
11-22-2008, 03:36 AM
He doesn't have any names on him... that was the one thing he said he would never do. however, he now has plans for a huge R E G I N A marching down his arm. He will never be able to cover it up, and if he's foolish enough to leave me all future women will be constantly reminded that they are not me and he will never feel for them how he feels for me. I will get his name several places soon. I would not be pleased to have to look at another woman's name on my husband.

There are THREE women with his name on them. I am currently not one of them :p One has his name in big block letters on her chest over her heart :rolleyes:

Daywalker
11-22-2008, 06:05 AM
He only had one tat when I met him and it wasn't a name. But he is putting my name on his body, and I already have one tattoo that is for him.

But, when we met, I still had my ex husband's name in a property patch on my back. Until I met this man, I never saw any reason to cover it up. I'm not one to regret my decisions. But after we fell in love and got serious, I told him I was going to cover it, he asked why? I told him - he means absolutely nothing to me anymore, and I don't want his name on me any longer. I'm keeping the tat, and having the name covered up. But he never had any sort of jealousy or insecurity about it.

And I have dated men with other ladies names tatted on - never bothered me. Had I gotten serious with them, it might have, but even in 2-3 year relationships, eh - they weren't around and I was, so what's a name?

JeromesBabyGirl
11-22-2008, 02:25 PM
Well my baby has his ex girlfriends name on his neck and it honestly kills me. I know she is apart of his past and they have nothing together, and I and the babies our his present and future. Once he comes home he will be covering her name up with mines.

jeswannabhiswyf
12-03-2008, 04:26 PM
Thank God I'm the first and the last!

haleyrose
12-03-2008, 10:09 PM
My boyfriend is covered in tattoos and he has no writing on him anywhere. The only tattoo that he ever got "for" anyone else was one he got when he was 18 (his first) a sun for a girl he dated during the summer while she was in america on an exchange program. I think the story is sweet, and since he hasn't seen her or spoken to her since that summer I think it's just a cute story he can tell our kids someday. :)

Brent's Babe
12-03-2008, 10:12 PM
The past is the past. But recently his ex wife's name wnt up in flames (cover up) it was a nice suprise

imissmybaby08
12-04-2008, 12:49 AM
I wouldnt care for it but the past is the past...And hope someday he would remove it for me. But im not gonna hate on him or anything until then or whatever...But im sure he would remove it if i asked...buut im pretty sure he doesnt have one of his ex..so we are all good

Waiting4MyLuv
12-04-2008, 01:01 AM
The only woman's name he has on him is mine. Every girl, myself included, he's ever been involved with has been named Amanda. I joke that he felt comfortable getting my name because if we ever split he knows that he'll just be with another Amanda.

thenextmrskoser
12-04-2008, 09:09 PM
on my neck there are seven stars in the shape of a c ( babys government name is Craig ) seven stars because he was born in July I said if we ever break up I am going to let the hair grow over a few stars so it just a random collection of stars.

JORGESBABYGiRL
12-04-2008, 09:25 PM
The only other lady that is tatted on him is his mother. But if he were to have another girls name on him he would either have to have it removed or covered. The only names he can have on him are his mama me & our soon to come babies

MKGS561
12-16-2008, 09:38 PM
Fortunately the only name on my husbands body is mine BUT if he did have another women’s name on his body it would probably agitate me.

angelbaby67
12-17-2008, 01:20 PM
my man has alot of tats and his ex's name on him also and their daughters, i cant stand to look at his ex's name on him even though it is the mother of his child(so he says) she caused alot of crap between us, he says when he went to state that he was gonna do my name...we will see..i wanted his name on my neck and he got pissed,,

ant's wife
12-17-2008, 01:25 PM
the only woman's name on my man's body is mine :)

wizewifey
12-17-2008, 02:09 PM
He has no name but mine and he has said even if we end up not together down the road he he would always keep it as I am his wife and no other woman has ever shown him the love that I have including his own mother :(

jackjack
12-17-2008, 03:34 PM
He has his baby sister's name who died on his chest and a chick's name he dated when he was much younger on the inside of his arm. He has mine across his back, on his shoulder and his wedding band finger but now that I think about it....I'll probably ask him when is he going to cover ole gf's name up.

brians babygirl
12-17-2008, 03:52 PM
yes my man has his exes name on his chest and i sooooo want him to get that covered cuz hes gotten others n there but the guy got moved and he does them as well i told him i didnt care but by the time he gets out that better be covered up:rolleyes: but ive learned that we all make mistakes but some never learn like my dad has 3 roses on his arm coverin up each x wife lol:p

Waiting Angel
12-17-2008, 04:06 PM
my man has his daughters name down the inside of his left arm, he did it while locked up a few years ago, but he has not seen her since she was 1, and she's now like 10. He has her mothers intials on his right hand between his thumb and index finger, and someplace else on his chest. On the other hand I have an ex on my left upper hip, that was done by the ex, and he put his name on there and I didn't know it until it was already done, it was just supose to be a rose, ended up being a rose with our names arched over it. We actually just talked about this on our visit yesterday. He's not upset I have it, but would just not like to bring it up....maybe I can do a cover up before he comes home, and surprise him....that would be cool.

Isweoriswenot
12-17-2008, 04:16 PM
Well he has his ex's name tattooed on him in asian symbols. He says he's going to get it covered up asap, but that is a reason why some people just don't put other people's names on their bodies cause sometimes some relationship's aren't guaranteed to last.

GUELMARIS
12-18-2008, 02:36 PM
My husband has too diffrent ex's names tattos on his body one has even a picture of her he always said that he wanted to remove them but he had the money and the chance many times to do it. He wants to get my name real big on him like if that is going to make me feel special after the other 2 but i told him not to do it,i have one tatoo in me and i want to get his name also but after me telling him always that i would never get his name nor others man he knows i love him and that he is special in my life,kinda sad because i cant feel the same way even though he said he was going to cover them up because they dont mean nothing to him,so well see...

reddawgsluv
12-18-2008, 02:56 PM
Not only does my husband have his xs name kimberly inside a heart on his left rear upper back, but her (ugh) face is tattooed on the front side..we havent the money to allter these or it would have been done. She is ancient history and I tease hiim about it alot. We take and cover her eyes so she "can't watch us.lol...I I tease hiim about a threesome alot....lol In actuality, neither of us like them. When we can affoord to "she" will be dealt with but for now theres nothing we can do but joke about it.He got this done like 20 years ago..a llife time.:shrug:

tkn2dalimit
12-18-2008, 03:26 PM
Mine has his grammama on his chest. She passed while he was in there the 1st time, and his ex-wife's name on his forearm in a heart. The hear is made of broken lines...like - - - - because he said he knew the relationship was over. I asked why he then did it and he said because she was there sometimes, and just like she was playing him he was playing her. (?) He did come to me with wanting to cover it up. I want him to, but would never tell him to...that's on him.

Demersbabygirl
12-18-2008, 03:26 PM
my man has an ex's name on his ring finger. Which he plans on having it removed after he comes home. He makes sure he marks it out on his pics that he seens home to me.

krackergrl
12-19-2008, 08:15 PM
jason had his ex's name tattooed on him, it was his daughters mother, so wierdly it didnt bother me. he got it covered tho and surprised me with it and my name on him so

Inmatez Wife
12-20-2008, 08:48 PM
My hubby only has me and the kids. If he did, I have no idea how I would feel. If it was part of his past, then I think I would not care. Hell, if he leaves me (cause I will never leave him), I won't cover his name up. I have it on me in two places, and getting it a 3rd. It is part of who they were, which makes them who they are. In my opinion. BUT then again, he doesn't have it.

luvmyhellboy
01-12-2009, 06:00 PM
Everyone is entitled to a past.

Imdone1212
01-12-2009, 06:03 PM
I am so thankful that I dont have this problem. If my man had another females name on his body it would drive me crazy every time I saw it. I would definitely want it gone.

kitata
01-12-2009, 06:30 PM
I already told him that it's gotta go ASAP, and I mean that. I'm sure he doesn't want to see it anymore either, b/c she trifflin...<~~his words, LOL

DustysGirl
01-12-2009, 07:13 PM
My sweetie has lots of tattoos and does have names of exes on him. To me it is history and its his heart that I see. I would never ask him to cover them or have them removed. I will not have my name added either.

lilithinwaiting
01-12-2009, 07:26 PM
I never minded that his ex wife's name was on his arm . It just didn't mean much to me , I guess because I felt all it was was letters in ink on flesh nothing more. I never wanted my name on him or any ones ones flesh nor would I put his on mine.

iceprincessx3
01-12-2009, 10:22 PM
Honestly, I would never be capable of being with a guy that had a tattoo of another woman on him, unless he got it covered up with my name.

My fiance has three tattoos. His first one is his mother's name, the second is symbols that represent his hometown, and the third is a panther.

When he gets out, we are supposed to go and get tattoos together. I am getting a crown on my upper back with his initials underneath it, to represent that I am his princess =), and he is getting my lips on his chest by his heart, with my name right on top of it.

Random_1
01-12-2009, 10:25 PM
He got his exes name covered long before we were a couple (not covered with my name), now he wears my name proudly on his left ring finger.

IAmForeverHis
01-12-2009, 10:35 PM
He doesn't have any women's names on him, thankfully. I'm not sure I could handle that, he'd have to get it removed. I am considering getting his name on me, but I'm a bit concerned about the supposed curse and getting such a tattoo. I still want it though. He means so much to me, I want him to have a tribute on me.

kylee23
01-12-2009, 10:35 PM
yes and its HUGE all down his back. it hurts me all the time but i wont do anything
sexually with him nor will i let my wall down to much till its gone. if he loves me enough it will be gone not long after hes out. i would wait till i were married before ill do the tat thing.

cashndiamondzz
01-12-2009, 10:52 PM
My man is clean of a woman's name or picture.. and im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad!

The only 8itch he will have on him is ME. :)

:p

frozen female
01-12-2009, 11:48 PM
My man only has my name from 20 years ago when we were dating and I put it on him myself. He has never removed it. He put his on me the same day and when we went our seperate ways I had his covered up with my daughters birthflowers. Now that we are back together it touches my heart that he has never removed my name and he says he never will.. awwwww...:D

Hiswifey1
01-13-2009, 12:51 AM
He got that crappy tattoo covered a long time ago.

Toby's Girl
01-13-2009, 01:06 AM
My husband has one other woman's name tattooed on his arm, and that is his grandmother.

HardHeadedWoman
01-13-2009, 01:11 AM
he does have another womans name on him and it doesnt bother me at all. Its a part of his past just as I have certain meories of m past that I would never get rid of. he has said on his own he was getting it covered and I told him he didnt need to I was ok with it.

he has since had the words "no more" added in front of her name but it was strictly his choosing and I didnt even know it until after it was done.

MissingRussy
01-13-2009, 08:40 PM
My baby has about 25 tattoos. He has his son's names, his moms name, his grannys name, and of course his name. He also has his dead uncles name too. He has never gotten any of his girlfriends names tatted on him cause he says the relationships never last long. But he is getting my name tatted on his chest and I am gonna do it for him too. I cant wait. I do remember like 2 weeks after we started dating he said he was going to go get my name tatted on his arm but I talked him out of it cause we hadnt been talking that long and it seemed stupid cause I wasnt about to do that for him. Now almost 3 years later I think Im ready...lol:rolleyes:

hisbabygirl85
01-14-2009, 08:49 AM
My man has his ex's name on his the back of his neck, me and him used to be friends before we got together, but Ive already told him that I understand its from his past but I dont want to walk around and people think im her...yuck! But he already promised me he is going to cover it up, he married her when he first got to prison for contact visits! He told me that he realized he never really loved her, she just did alot for him and he realized after time that they were no good for each other and he is so glad they got a divorce! I never liked her she was always stuck up his ass and she whined to much....dumb nevermind anyways, we will not get each others names tattooed on us b/c I dont want to be a cliche of his ex you know? well he is getting that covered up and he has there "vows" on his left arm but has void on it now, lol but that is getting covered up to! but he has MY lips on his neck, and I love it, I freaking love it, it makes me smile and I feel special, when he comes home his lips are gonna be on my neck...I cant wait!

MushyMoo
01-28-2009, 01:14 AM
My baby only has one daughter's name on his arm, that's it. He said when they move him, he wants to get a few for us.. I was like a few!!! My baby! I love him so much!

richwife
01-28-2009, 02:23 AM
well my husband has no other womans name on him.. but has my name twice and wants to get my portrait next... i would not like it at all if he had another woman we would have had to get that removed ...not even covered up but REMOVED

ILuvMyMikeyb0y
01-28-2009, 10:29 AM
Thank god he doesn't have one because I wouldn't like it I would make him have it removed if he wanted to stay w/me...

Lil'One523
01-28-2009, 10:46 AM
i dont like it..he has his ex name on his wrist.i want it covered but i told him to wait till he get out cuz of the diseases in there..he gonna get mine next