View Full Version : Please help me out concerns with RJ Donovan Mail System!!!

ilovemyshaun
05-25-2007, 04:14 PM
Hello everyone I am having problems with the mail system at R.J. Donovan Correctional Facility in San Diego, My Husband has not recieved mail in about 2 weeks now and I am extremely concerned does anyone have any contact numbers or advice on what I can do and who I can file complaints with I want to take it to the State.. I seriously do want to make a big deal about this because our letters right now are our only source of communication, they need to have some sort of motivation to get on the ball and actually do their job in the mail room. Any help would be great. Thank You

Jasons_Girl_69
05-25-2007, 04:21 PM
RJ DONOVAN SUCKS WITH MAIL....its always like that there my man just left there and my unlce and best friend are still there and they are not getting my mail either and if they do it takes weeks but i really dunno who to contact with it but if i did know i would be comlaining too because it sucks because that is the only form of communication we have with that place

ilovemyshaun
05-25-2007, 11:01 PM
Thank You for your post hun! They do suck with mail it has been like a week since My Hubby has gotten any mail and he is freaking out. I dont know what to do I am so pissed off.. I am taking this to the Warden :angry:

mzloo
05-30-2007, 11:14 PM
The number to Donovan is 619-661-6500 you can get connected to the mail room but they are no help believe me I've tried. Mail system sucks at Donovan. It takes my man atleast 2-3 weeks to get his mail.