View Full Version : William Quentin Jones NC RIP

Dionne
09-20-2003, 10:42 AM
As I sit here thinking of Quentin, I am compelled to say that the pain just hasn't gotten any easier. I ask myself why and how could NC do that to someone. How can I live in a place that will do that. I just want to run. I want to leave but I know it won't bring Quentin back. I miss him so much. I feel so alone sometimes and wish that I could get one more letter or hear his voice once more. I know that he is in a better place but I want o hold him just once. To kiss him again, to touch his arm, his face, his hair. To feel the softness of his skin. I wish to touch him just once more. To think that all those years not being able to touch and and when I do, they take him away from me. I love him with every inch of my body. He will forever be in my heart.

KRIS_NC
09-20-2003, 12:12 PM
I PRAY THE PAIN GETS EASIER FOR YOU, I KNOW ITS GOTTA BE HARD TO DEAL WITH......HE IS AT PEACE AND YOU NEED TO BE AT PEACE ALSO

Joy
09-21-2003, 09:04 AM
Dionne, this is a place for you to talk and try to come to terms with what a "civilized" country can do to people. Talk about him all you want, tell us of the laughter you have had with him, the good times and bad. He IS a human being that IS worth something and he deserves to be remembered.

My prayers are with you.
Joy

fabulous
09-22-2003, 06:04 PM
We are here for you.

TAZI
09-22-2003, 06:10 PM
May God bless you...We have NO idea, if we have not walked in your shoes.. I would definitely try to be strong for him..he would not be at peace knowing you would fall apart..we are here if you need to talk... Tazi

Kyla
10-19-2003, 05:26 AM
Death is so hard for all of us, but especially the circumstances you have been through. Goodbye is the hardest thing to say, so I say to you, to say Hello to a magnificant person that entered your heart, and that you allowed yourself to love. I say that, by meaning that next time you see each other, it will be hello.

dkr55
10-19-2003, 05:57 PM
I BET YOU HAVE SOME GRAET STORIES YOU COULD SHARE OF PAST EXPERIENCES.SOMETIMES TALKING MAKES THE MOURNING PROCESS GO ALOT SMOOTHER.

Dionne
10-21-2003, 06:45 AM
Thanks to each of you who has given me words of encouragement. I am so glad that I found you because going through this alone would just be unbearable. It only confirms the masses Quentin has touched and I am grateful that he had you and now so do I. Dionne.

LUVFRNKH
10-24-2003, 10:01 AM
It does not get easy right away. Remember there is no pain where he is. No fear and no hurt. Rejoice in his memory, it is all that is left.

Dionne
10-27-2003, 05:06 PM
Continued thanks to all who stand by me. Dionne

Sunnie
10-27-2003, 11:40 PM
Dionne,

I for one would love to hear all about quentin. When you are ready.

Kyla
10-28-2003, 03:48 AM
This is a ancient Lakota Indian Prayer, that I believe is so true

WHEN YOU WERE BORN, YOU CRIED AND THE WORLD REJOICED........
WHEN YOU PASS OVER TO THE GREAT SPIRIT
THE WORLD WILL CRY, AND YOU WILL REJOICE.

MAY THE GREAT MYSTERY MAKE SUNRISE IN YOUR HEART

I believe this, I have lost loved ones, and this ancient prayer gives me a little bit of inner peace. Dionne, just know that we are here for you.

Dionne
11-27-2003, 07:53 AM
It never seems to amaze me that every time I check my email there is yet another who wants to help and offer words of encouragement. I would like to again thank you for your kind words and prayers. I only wish those who were there in the beginning were still there. It is as though there are those that support you before death and there are those that come along after death. I have so longed to hear from those who communicated with Quentin when he was alive so we could share stories but I can't seem to get a reply. To those that know that you never stop thinking of your loved on and that support is on-going thank you. And to those who were just there for the moment, I say the pain lessens but it doesn't disappear and support is needed after death as well. I look forward to continued communication so that the healing can continue. Thank you to Prison Talk and those of you who continue to offer support. The family is really having a hard time with Quentin's death and I send them copies of your replys as a way to continue the healing. Love, Dionne

KRIS_NC
11-27-2003, 08:08 AM
DIONNE I HAVE REPLIED BUT NEVER HEARD BACK FROM YOU. QUENTIN IS STILL IN OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ASWELL AS YOU AND HIS FAMILY....

Kyla
11-27-2003, 04:35 PM
Dionne.
We are all here for you, the same way you were there for Quentin. I know that doesnt take the pain away of his loss, to you and his family, but if you ever want to talk or share some some memories here, we are always willing to listen and be there for you. My thoughts are with you and his family today on Thanksgiving.

Dionne
11-30-2003, 11:11 AM
Hi,

Just wanted to thank you, Kris & Kyla, for your prompt responses. I don't come to this sight often anymore but it is always nice to know you are still in peoples prayer. Kris, I have personally wanted to maintain a relationship with you because your husband was such a good friend and brother to my Quinten. Wanted to see if he could give me some insight as to Quentins life while at CP. I have this unyielding need to know how it was for him. I believe if he could have peace behind the walls, then I can find peace through hearing about him out here. I miss him terribly and have suffered a great deal as a result of his absence. Although I believe he is better off, it doesn't lessen the pain of the lonliness I feel without him in the physical. I think often of the last day of his life when I was able to touch him for the first and last time in so many years. He is my guardian angel and I do believe he watches over me. Thanks to Prison Talk for allowing people like me a place to go where understanding is in abundance. Out here, there is no one who understands. Dionne

KRIS_NC
11-30-2003, 12:45 PM
DIONNE YOU KNOW HOW TO REACH ME KEEP IN TOUCH. WOULD YOU HELP US SAVE ANOTHER MAN WHO ALSO KNEW QUENTIN,PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION TO SAVE ROBBIE LYONS

Kyla
12-01-2003, 02:59 AM
Dionne, my heart bleeds for you, and I hope you can find the peace that you are seeking, through Terrence and the men that were Quentins friends. I come here often to see if you have posted, so please keep in touch, and let us know from time to time how you are doing.

1crazib_x2
12-04-2003, 06:34 PM
how you feel.... I've lost my Dad recently to diabetes, but I'm sure its a different feeling then what ur feeling.

I hope I don't sound stupid.. but I write letters to my Daddy. At 1st I mailed them.. with his name.. and tha addy was RACETRACK IN HEAVEN! It really duz help!;)

KRIS_NC
12-06-2003, 07:37 PM
IVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT YOU HASSAN WITH EVERYTHING THAT WAS HAPPENEING WITH BROTHER ROBBIE PLEASE WATCH OVER HIM AS YOU WATCH OVER US WE MISS AND LOVE YOU HASSAN

koldazzice
12-06-2003, 10:24 PM
Ahki Hassan,

As Salaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmantullah Wa Barakatu,

You now have my big Brother Azim there with you, I am pleased to know that he is in good company. We will continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers and you continue to watch over us. May Allah be pleased with you.

Ahket Kori

Dionne
12-08-2003, 10:01 AM
Once again the state of NC has killed another person. I didn't know Robbie but what I will say is that every time this state kills someone I relive what they did to my Quentin. I am truly sorry to the family and those who knew him. One thing for sure-not only does he have Quentin but lets not forget Desmond too. Wow, now they can have each other for eternity. How many of us can say that. Through all my pain, I know that Quentin is truly at peace. My heart goes out to all those who share the pain that I have. If you need someone who's been there and still going through, don't hesitate to ask. I am forever grateful to PTO. Love, Dionne

KRIS_NC
01-09-2004, 09:56 PM
DIONNE HOW ARE YOU?HAVENT SEEN YOU ON LATELY. IVE BEEN GOING THROUGH ALOT WITH TERRANCE LATELY AND FIND MYSELF WANTING TO TALK TO HASSAN.IT SEEMS TO MAKE THINGS EASIER FOR ME.I PRAY YOU ARE WELL AND GET AT ME IF YOU WANT TO TALK

gogal_57
01-10-2004, 04:25 AM
Dionne, You are a very special person and am so brave, you will touch him again and again, kiss him , love him with no boundaries to keep you apart, he is part of you and you are part of him,may God bless and be with you and your family
luv Julie
You will never walk alone

Dionne
01-21-2004, 02:14 PM
Haven't been here in quite a while but haven't forgot you. Today is six months to the day when I last saw Quentin and I have to say it does get better. I miss him daily but I am starting to function again. I really hope that all of you continue to carry him in your heart as I and wanted to share with you all that I received letters from two of his friends on the row today. I have already written them back and am excited to hear their responses. I thank you for being here for me and all the others in NC who have followed in my footsteps. Thank you on behalf of Quentin's family and all the families who find comfort in your words and prayers. I am forever grateful that you are there. I love each of you as only Quentin would and I will continue to communicate as long as you allow. Thanks, Dionne-Hasaan's wife.

Dionne
01-27-2004, 03:38 PM
DIONNE HOW ARE YOU?HAVENT SEEN YOU ON LATELY. IVE BEEN GOING THROUGH ALOT WITH TERRANCE LATELY AND FIND MYSELF WANTING TO TALK TO HASSAN.IT SEEMS TO MAKE THINGS EASIER FOR ME.I PRAY YOU ARE WELL AND GET AT ME IF YOU WANT TO TALK

Hey Kris, I am so glad to hear from you. I am sorry to hear you and Terrance are having a difficult time. I try to check in regularly. I hope that all is well with you and I hope to hear from you soon. My email address is Hasaanswife@yahoo.com. Send me a line. Love Dionne

ebontortuga23
04-27-2004, 11:24 PM
Dionne,

May God give you and Quentin's family peace, strength, and comfort right now. You are in my thoughts and prayers.