View Full Version : Gov. Granholm supposedly signed a bill today for lifers...???

4myuncle
05-04-2007, 04:42 PM
I was told by my uncle that the Gov. of Michigan signed a bill today for LIFERS....

does anyone know what it says...it is supposed to be ligit.

-4myuncle

dmpdbd
05-04-2007, 04:52 PM
I didn't think any of the "lifer" legislation had even been approved by both the house and the senate, let alone gotten as far as going to her for approval.

4myuncle
05-04-2007, 05:04 PM
I only know what he called and told me today...they said it was for sure that she signed something...but never know if that is really the correct detail.

I am trying to find out for sure...if I don't find out something this weekend, I will call the Gov office myself on Monday.

When the guy told him...he asked if it was for sure. The guys said yes he just didn't know what it was and his wife was to find out. So...I do know that there was the bill about the Life Sentencing Parole Panel and it passed the House...maybe that was it...not sure.

-4myuncle

ilovecharles
05-04-2007, 05:25 PM
I received some MI votes emails today and nothing was in regards to lifers. It could be that i havent received that email yet...but i havent heard anything.

Lions Heart
05-06-2007, 08:32 PM
I haven't heard anything either but a friend of mine who's brother is a lifer mentioned it as well. I hope its true and that it is good!