View Full Version : information on Halfway houses in Atlanta, Ga.

ttom
04-27-2007, 03:58 PM
My wife will be going to halfway in Atlanta, on August 2, 2007, the address is 300 Wendell Court, off of Fulton Industrial drive, I have been told that it is not in a great location, .7 miles from about 4 strip joints, prostitutes walking around, ect.... Any good information would be helpful, I am just concerned about her safety, she will only be there for 7 weeks. Any information on visitation would also be nice. thanks,

COPINGSOFAR
05-01-2007, 01:06 PM
ttom - have you tried calling the hwh? I called 3 hwh's in virginia and they did give me info on visitation.

shinui
05-21-2007, 01:27 PM
You are right about this place but she leaves at a good time and come home at a good time. So she is not in any danger they have been there for 17 years are more and have not lost anyone.

SCMom
05-21-2007, 01:47 PM
I rode by the halfway house where my son will be going tommorrow and it isn't in a very good part of town. I saw the steps, porch & yard full of people. But I've spoken to the counselor there, who was very nice. My son will be going to work the very next day he gets there (curfew is 6am to 9pm), so I'm hoping they will work him a lot of hours!!! When an inmate is released to the HWH, he/she knows that in order to go home, they have to watch their p's & q's....so don't worry, ok?

ttom
05-22-2007, 02:33 PM
thanks, although this will put her closer to home, I cant help but worry, I guess I just have a hard time with things that are out of my control.