View Full Version : Violent Offender Index

Jillian
04-24-2007, 12:11 PM
Welcome to the Loving a Violent Index where you will find links to different threads that will help us understand our loved ones better and also let us know that we arent alone. There will be more coming soon, we hope that these are helpful.

Informational:

FAQ's : Violent Criminal Offenses (prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223549)

FBI's Violent Crime in the US 2004/Updated 06 (prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222368)

What are Considered Violent Crimes ? (prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178967)

Violent Offender Incarceration and Truth in Sentencing (prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232320)

Violent Offender Programming and Treatment (prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=262630)

Violent Offender Registry (prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150398)

Legal:

An Act of Creating a Ct Violent Offender Registry (prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=262674)

Gov. Crist Signs Act Targeting Violent Offenders (prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264572)

Offenders Must Prove They're Not Dangerous Under Proposed Bill (Canada)
(prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264734)
Topic Threads :

Are You the Only One Standing by Your Violent Offender (prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188957)

Are you Scared of him?(because of his offense?) (prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109528)

Are your VO's thinking about what kind of Jobs are Available to them? (prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=249786)

Can a Violent Offender get a Real Job?
(prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51512)
Did Your Violent offender Disassociate Himself from the Crime? (prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166734)

How has Their Violent Crime Affected Them? (prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188496)

How Does your Violent Offender Act when he Gets Angry (prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206149)

I Need Help Telling My Family about my Fiance who is a VO! (prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221037)

Looking for anyone with a Violent Offender who Made Parole the First time (prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183053)

The Title Violent Offender (prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179461)

Was your VO Ordered to take Classes (prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236040)

What are Yours/His Fears for When he Comes Home? (prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206843)
What Exactly is a Violent Offense? (prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28421)

Why Violent Offenders Are Considered Worse than Non Violent?
(prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171392)

Atalie
04-24-2007, 01:54 PM
Great job Jillian, thanks for putting this together, I know it took a lot of work, but many will benefit from this information. You are a blessing to the VO forum, Love Ya, Catherine

chickletone
04-24-2007, 02:17 PM
Too cool girl!! This makes it much easier to locate information!!
Thanks for putting in some hard work!! Having the index will make it much easier for new people to find where we direct them to!