View Full Version : Looking for someone to carpool with to Polunsky-Texas Prison

loveleffall
04-24-2007, 08:41 AM
Laura from Dallas (Mesquite, technically). My husband, James, is in Polunsky Unit; parole violation for minor drug possession. We've been together 5 years. He has had one parole review and denied; awaiting another in December but we're hopeful with all the prison overcrowding issues that he'll come up sooner and be approved. Mandatory release is Oct. 2008. Met James where I use to work; fell in love; didn't find out until later that he had drug issues. By then, it was too late, I just loved him and now I'm in it for the long haul. Just want my baby to get right and live a good life, what is left of it. We're both early 50's and got just a little time left to do this thing right! Looking for a lady friend to share a ride and expenses. I have the vehicle, just need help with gas. I'd like to go see James every other week, but can't do it by myself. Any takers?

krummy
04-24-2007, 09:14 AM
Hi Laura, Welcome to PTO. I hope someone will come along that can share a ride with you. God bless you

key jo
04-24-2007, 09:53 AM
Welcome to PTO!

Compassionate
04-24-2007, 05:00 PM
Welcome to PTO! It's great that you're standing by your man. Right now, he really needs your love and encouragement. Stick around--you'll find lots of support here! :)

joseph's mom
06-11-2007, 12:11 AM
I am new to this, how do i past any questions, thank you