View Full Version : he was supposed to be paroled today but wasn't from Solano

no76daca
04-22-2007, 12:37 PM
help my man was supposed to be released today i drove all the way to solano prison and he was not on the van out the gates. all the guards would tell me is he was not paroled today. what is going on he has known for over a month his release date . why would they not release him?????

JEREMYSBABYGIRL
04-22-2007, 12:50 PM
I have no advice, just wanted to say that I am so sorry this happened to you. I don't even want to imagine what it must feel like. That was my biggest fear when I went to pick up my ole man the last time.:cry:

HOPE4FUTURE
04-22-2007, 12:53 PM
Wow, that is awful! I would call the facility or go back there and request to speak to the Duty Deputy who would be the highest person you can probably speak to on a Sunday. I am so sorry!

no76daca
04-22-2007, 12:57 PM
i tried to talk to anyone but the guards shut me down right away saying the inmate had to let me know his release date. wich i said "he did. it is today." all they said was " apperantly not"

HOPE4FUTURE
04-22-2007, 01:10 PM
SOMETIMES IF THE DATE FALLS ON A WEEKEND THEY WON'T RELEASE UNTIL THE NEXT DAY. wAS THERE ANYONE ON THE BUS?

no76daca
04-22-2007, 01:23 PM
Yes There Were A Few Guys On The Bus. One Guard Did Say That Sometimes If They Are High Profile That They Will Not Be Released On A Sunday Cause They Have To Report To Parole On The Day Of Their Release Wich Would Have To Be During The Week

HOPE4FUTURE
04-22-2007, 01:25 PM
Is he high profile? I would call the facility and ask for the Control Center. When they put you through tell them you want to talk to shift command. Ask them!

no76daca
04-22-2007, 01:34 PM
Thank You I Will Do That I Am So Unfamiliar With The Prison System I Was Completely Lost As What To Do

HOPE4FUTURE
04-22-2007, 01:37 PM
Don't be afraid of them, just ask them like you would ask anybody else a question about something. Something could have just gotten overlooked somehow, you never know. You have a right to talk to shift command. Was your man calling you previously?

CMaJoR
04-22-2007, 02:04 PM
I would say call the prison and find out whats goin on.. chances are there could have been a mix up of some kind.

thatwiz
04-22-2007, 02:09 PM
When my mans release fell on a weekend, he was released the Friday before. I hope this is not what happened in this case

no76daca
04-22-2007, 06:33 PM
i tried calling the prison over and over today and no answer. i am going to be at the prison at the release time again tomorrow and hopefully he will be there if not then i will be able to talk to someone cause it will be the week day. this is such b.s. still no call from him

HOPE4FUTURE
04-22-2007, 06:40 PM
If he was calling you before but hasn't called now than they might have all his stuff packed up and cancelled his phone list, etc. I can't believe no one answers the phone there. Have you been together awhile?

no76daca
04-22-2007, 07:02 PM
we have been together for a couple years. what do you mean all his stuff packed up. you mean for release and what do you mean by phone list being cancelled?

HOPE4FUTURE
04-22-2007, 07:06 PM
Well, if he is leaving than he would have to have his stuff ready and they might just cancel his phone list. I would just wait until tomorrow and go back and see what happens. If they don't bring him out than go in and request to see the Warden. Best of luck and keep us updated!

no76daca
04-22-2007, 07:17 PM
thank you for your help you all have been very nice. i wish i would have discovered you all 9 months ago the time would have been much easier to handle had i have had other people to talk to in the same boat. alot of people out here are so judgemental of people in prison and assume they know what kind of man he must be. also they are judgemental of me being the girlfriend of a man in prison. so i tend to not discuss my situation with people and that makes for alot of undelt with emotions ect. wich has led to my ulcers!!!!!!! can not wait to have him home with me

HOPE4FUTURE
04-22-2007, 07:21 PM
Hopefully that will be tomorrow! I'll say a little prayer for you and you say one too. Get yourself some sleep and let us know when he is safe and sound at home tomorrow!

BOOBSGIRL1990
04-22-2007, 09:29 PM
Fyi, If He Has Any Hold Or Warrants He Will Not Be Released. They Will Hold Him For 14 Days I Believe. If The County That The Warrant Is Out Of Doesn't Pick Him Up He Will Be Released. In Ca. They Won't Take His Phone List And His Belongings Are Packed The Morning Of His Parole. No Co's Are Going To Tell You Anything. You Need To Call His Counsulor Tomorrow At 8 Am. You Can Probably Get A Hold Of Someone In R&r (recieving & Release) Earlier Like 5 Or 6 Am. They Will Have A List Of Parolee's. But More Than Likely Will Hesitate To Give You Any Info. Good Luck Hope What Little Info I Gave Helps....

lovedbyNJ
04-23-2007, 03:29 AM
Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry that this has happened to you! Please keep us updated!

no76daca
04-23-2007, 11:09 AM
well i again went to salono prison to see if he would be released today... NO>>>>>>>>>the guard said he was not on the release log for the next five days either. so i am calling his counsler right now to find out what the heck is going on. i am so upset also i heard that a inmate was stabbed and died recently in salono... i am praying he was not somehow involved in that. it scares me cause i have not heard from him yet...

Face2Face
04-23-2007, 09:13 PM
help my man was supposed to be released today i drove all the way to solano prison and he was not on the van out the gates. all the guards would tell me is he was not paroled today. what is going on he has known for over a month his release date . why would they not release him?????

Awhhhhhhhhhh man.........WTF!!! :eek: I am so sorry you had to experience that...I was up there all weekend....and my husbands release day is June 17 which is on a Sunday too...damn Im gonna tell him that and to investigate that with his counselor or ask around...so when the heck is he getting out? Damn girl im really sorry, that would break my heart as im sure it did yours..............

Face

no76daca
04-23-2007, 10:18 PM
alright here it goes i got ahold of someone finally and you know what they told me..........that his release date was april 22 2008!!!!!!!!!!2008 not 2007 so i lost it for a few hours then i got the call........oh we messed up and had the wrong year.......he will be released today!!!! oh my god i was so happy i drove to vacaville to get him so fast. ................he is home!!!!!!!!!!! my baby is back...i am so happy.... how could the prison make such a mistake? well we are enjoying our time together just thought i would let you all know what was going on... thank you all!!!!!!!

HOPE4FUTURE
04-23-2007, 10:24 PM
YAY!!!!!! God is Good!!!! Congratulations!!!!

HOPE4FUTURE
04-23-2007, 10:27 PM
By the way, who did you ask for and who did you end up talking to, if you don't mind???

Strasse
04-23-2007, 10:54 PM
Well, if he is leaving than he would have to have his stuff ready and they might just cancel his phone list.

California prisons don't use a phone list, an inmate who can sign up for a phone time (i.e., they're privilege group A or B) can call anyone they want, as long as that person can receive collect calls.

Valentina
04-23-2007, 11:33 PM
Wow! What idiots! I'm sure glad he's home. Have a good time together.

Sunflower76
04-24-2007, 03:38 PM
I've been so sad for you....I'm glad it all worked out. Sheesh! Congratulations.

William'sBaby
04-24-2007, 04:30 PM
alright here it goes i got ahold of someone finally and you know what they told me..........that his release date was april 22 2008!!!!!!!!!!2008 not 2007 so i lost it for a few hours then i got the call........oh we messed up and had the wrong year.......he will be released today!!!! oh my god i was so happy i drove to vacaville to get him so fast. ................he is home!!!!!!!!!!! my baby is back...i am so happy.... how could the prison make such a mistake? well we are enjoying our time together just thought i would let you all know what was going on... thank you all!!!!!!!

OMG! I cannot believe this!!! How can they mix something up like that!?!?!?!?! I'm so happy for you that he is home though! :thumbsup: I just cannot believe how that got messed up. :blah: You poor thing....

William'sBaby:heart:

HexandAng
04-24-2007, 06:09 PM
OMG - My heart stopped when I read the 2008, and it isn't even my man were talking about!! :D I'm glad it all worked out and I wish you both the best!! :thumbsup:

Oh, and Thanx for coming back and letting us know how everything turned out.

Ang.

Face2Face
04-24-2007, 10:09 PM
All things are possible through Him.............

Congratulations girly...enjoy your honey and help keep him out of Hell from here on out!:thumbsup:

Face

no76daca
04-25-2007, 12:48 PM
hello girls. just want to thank you all for your responses. You have been a great support. I wish I would have found you sooner. God bless you all and I pray for you that your men come home safe soon.My man will be posting you all a message soon. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no76daca
04-25-2007, 01:01 PM
hello everyone, i finally arrived home safe and sound albiet a smidgin worse due to the undue stress of dealing with certain badge toting know it alls. however, victory belongs to us....the other side .....and hopefully a small lesson learned for those who hold all the power..for now. sometimes we( convicts ) actually DO know what were talking about. But seriosly..thank you all so very much for being there for my girl as well as each other. God works.....BOTTOM LINE. Thanks . DP69

sunmoon728
04-25-2007, 04:14 PM
Congrats. Im So Glad For You That He Is Home... I Cant Believe They Can Mistake Things Like That. But Atleast He Is Home Now.

HOPE4FUTURE
04-25-2007, 07:43 PM
WELCOME HOME even if it is a day late!!! I knew God was pulling for you! You guys enjoy the rest of your life now!