View Full Version : MDOC were bad behavior is rewarded

Melindaknapp
04-15-2007, 05:03 PM
I have a huge proble with the DOC right now concerning prefix A, ticketfree, nonviolent, low level, inmates. Seems if you are this person you are shipped over the bridge away from your family, none of the proposals apply to you, your not ever going to get a chance.

If you are on your B prefix you may soon be able to go to SAI but not if your a A with more then 3 years. Used to be you could go to SAI once you were down to 3 years no longer.

Get a couple tickets and remain at a level 2, hey thats great cause most of the 2's are under the bridge keeping you closer to your families.

I am sick of people telling me "hey your husband is in a good postion to coming home with all these proposals if they go through" No my husband MIGHT come home on his ERD. Might not then either sense he's ticket free they may consider home institionalized or just con wise.

Yeah I am a bit irritated right now and just needed to vent my fustration.

Jariel
04-15-2007, 06:27 PM
It is very, very frustrating isn't it? Honestly though, nothing in this system is fair. Alot of it has to do that there is just too many guys in there. It's easy to get frustrated too, when you keep seeing these glimmers of hope that he may come home early, only to be disapointed. (I'm going through it too!)

whisper248
04-16-2007, 05:53 AM
I know I am also, so frustrating indeed