View Full Version : Manchester Fed. Satellite Camp Need Info

kymom1
04-14-2007, 06:52 AM
My husband will be going to the Manchester Ky. Federal Satellite camp, min. security. What are the conditions like there? What about work programs or training programs? How do you calculate his 30 months with the 85% and halfway house time? Thanks for any help. I am new to this.
kymom1

boflipflops36
04-24-2007, 07:42 PM
I am sorry you have not got a answer, maybe someone will let us both no about this place. My brother ask me to find out about it. He wants to move closer to Tenn. Anyone been there and released lately?

JessesGirl2007
05-29-2007, 12:35 AM
My husband had to self surrender at Manchester 4 days ago now. Because of the holiday he is not able to call me and I wanna know about his experience so far. I wanna know what he can do to get time off, like the substance abuse program and things. I just want some answers for myself. and for my daughter. She (after 4 days) realizes that daddy is gone. I don't know what to say to her and I don't know when to tell her he will be home. The only thing I know is the attorney told me that out of a full sentence, our men will do 85%. Then they will do however much time they have in halfway house after that. My husband got 24 months and hopefully will be out before our little girl's 3rd birthday... I would love to talk to anyone who knows what life is like now, being alone.. Good luck to you...

patchouli
05-29-2007, 10:07 AM
Hi and welcome to PTO....sorry you haven't gotten the info you're looking for. Personally, I don't know anything about Manchester. Have you checked other threads in the KY forum? Its possible that there is info there. Good luck to you!

Take Care & Keep Faith

WaitN4Him
06-08-2007, 07:45 PM
I'm a little late viewing this thread but since it is Federal you may want to check the Federal Forum on the main page of PTO.

missingmine247
09-30-2007, 11:44 AM
My boyfriend has been at the Manchester FPC since early 2006. Sorry that I didn't see this post earlier. We had lots of questions before he went but I wasn't able to find out much. If you still have any questions let me know. I'm assuming the your husband is already there but I'm willing to help if I can.