View Full Version : Family visits at Solano

sxycali209
04-12-2007, 09:23 AM
Has anyone had a family visit at Solano? I will be married next month and will get my family visit there after. Was wondering what can I and can not bring besides my clothes. I know that I have to buy my food through the prison, but can I bring movies, music, makeup, ect. Any insight would be so helpfull.

Face2Face
04-17-2007, 10:19 PM
Has anyone had a family visit at Solano? I will be married next month and will get my family visit there after. Was wondering what can I and can not bring besides my clothes. I know that I have to buy my food through the prison, but can I bring movies, music, makeup, ect. Any insight would be so helpfull.

Hey Pretty Girl...yup Ive had family visits up in Solano...our last one is this weekend (4/20/07)....can't wait...yeah you will be ordering the food through the prison...your husband will be sending you the papers to fill out and send the money order back to the cashier....you can bring movies, no rated R or Mr. Tigert won't let it in....no music, but there is a radio in there....yes on the makeup, but nothing with alcohol...you can bring sheets, pillows, blanket....def bring washclothes (they don't supply those) but they do give towels...and they don't supply dishtowels nor dish soap so you might want to bring that....I know williams baby put lots of info up about the family visits..so go there and find some more....hey enjoy your wedding and your first family visit and all of the ones that follow....Oh yeah Mr. Tigert is really cool........Oh yeah one more...important...ALWAYS bring with you your original marriage license and photo id....have fun!!!:thumbsup:

Nina

William'sBaby
04-19-2007, 11:48 AM
There is a section in the CSP-Solano Guide (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201915) about family visits. Check it out. :thumbsup:

William'sBaby:heart:

sxycali209
04-19-2007, 08:05 PM
Cant smoke there. Awwwww man. What will I do :( detox LOL