View Full Version : Paul ''Cornfed'' Schneider

carla-annh
04-10-2007, 04:37 PM
I am in love with a man who has been called all sorts of horrible things by people who only know what they read. I recently put pictures of him on my myspace and was flooded by all sorts of evil remarks. The thing about it is I don't care. I don't care what anyone has to say. I know him and he is the most loving, man I have ever known. As far as my family goes well as long as I am happy so are they. Carla-Ann

KARMA1234
04-10-2007, 05:16 PM
JUST CURIOUS?? Are you his partner, or wife or girlfriend? I am curious as to why you made the thread? Were you asking for opinions? or just venting? I have to admit I didnt know who he was but did quite a bit of reading after seeing your thread...

carla-annh
04-10-2007, 06:11 PM
I was venting when I wrote this thread. I am Paul's girlfriend.

MurphyGirl
04-10-2007, 07:24 PM
I understand why you wrote and let me tell you something...you are in the right place!!! This forum is for folks who are supporting VO's and they are either tired of feeling guilty about it or they just need to shout it from the roof tops!!!!

Welcome to our forum , hon!!!! Glad you found us!

Ann

Jillian
04-11-2007, 10:29 AM
I am in love with a man who has been called all sorts of horrible things by people who only know what they read. I recently put pictures of him on my myspace and was flooded by all sorts of evil remarks. The thing about it is I don't care. I don't care what anyone has to say. I know him and he is the most loving, man I have ever known. As far as my family goes well as long as I am happy so are they. Carla-Ann

its because he commited a crime and its just normal for ppl to react that way, as sad as that is too say.But because we know them for the person they are not for the crime they commited its hard on those who are outside of the relaitonship

chickletone
04-12-2007, 11:35 AM
Welcome to the VO forum,you'll find alot of useful info in here!! I look forward to hearing more from you,I'm sure you have alot of valuable info to help us out.

emjuan
04-25-2008, 01:00 PM
Carla-Ann, This is not just for you but for all people both married and unmarried to a long term prisoner. While working in a "short term facility"
up to 3 years max. I observed that it was not uncommon for prisoner/prisoner sex. why and how can you remain faithful to someone who is serving a life to never sentence? I am just curious. I don't know how I would react if I was inside or if I had someone inside. I don't think though that I could give up being in the outside world and its temptations and not find a new partner.

rottn
04-25-2008, 07:13 PM
Unless you are in the situation, you can't really understand. Take it with the proverbial grain of sand and go about your business.

MurphyGirl
04-27-2008, 09:36 AM
Love, comittment, desire. these are the reasons why women stay with their men thru long term sentences. Maybe some day you will find a woman who will show you what it's all about, because if you have to ask us then you've never been in love or have been loved back.

StormChild
04-28-2008, 05:25 PM
I don't think it takes a whole lot of explaining.

I love my husband and I meant every word when I made my marriage vows to him. No matter who I meet out here, they aren't my husband so they don't even appear on my radar.

docswife
04-29-2008, 11:28 PM
StormChild you hit it perfectly....
your vows to each other, commitment, faith even though it gets hard, and love gets those of us through, and each other...

sweetnina
04-30-2008, 12:38 AM
My boyfriend is on death row and I understand and feel every word you have said.
People like to talk, to offend you when you are in love with someone who did a crime like that...they call him scum and all kind of nice words...
But I know the person he is. I have seen his inside, his heart, his soul. Nobody is only a VO, a SO or a murderer...there are long storys behind every case, every human being is so much more than only good or bad. And if people would open their eyes they would be able to see what we see.
Stay strong, be proud of your relationship.
I am.

Jillian
05-06-2008, 07:23 PM
I don't think it takes a whole lot of explaining.

I love my husband and I meant every word when I made my marriage vows to him. No matter who I meet out here, they aren't my husband so they don't even appear on my radar.

I do agree with this, every part of it, that is exactly how my husband stated it

MIA88
12-02-2008, 07:48 PM
Carla Ann married the man who dove on his brothers. Plain and simple. End of story.

carla-annh
08-26-2009, 07:55 PM
I don't have the same login information.. So, I created a new one.. I will always stand by the fact that Paul is not the man the media makes him out to be.. he is the most wonderful man I have ever had the honor to know and love

carla-annh
08-26-2009, 07:57 PM
In response to Mia's comment about me marrying the man who dove down on his brothers.. Well all I can say is whatever. Paul spent a lifetime doind bad. Paul wants to live his life for himself and there is nothing wrong with that

carla-annh
08-26-2009, 08:00 PM
Carla Ann married the man who dove on his brothers. Plain and simple. End of story.
Mia needs to leave Paul outta of her mouth.. aren't you the same person who told me to follow my heart? Paul is a man among men Mia. You dont know him nor will you ever. Know what you say before you talk out of line.

Danya
08-26-2009, 08:47 PM
Did you come on here just to profess your love? It seems like you are just trying to get a reaction out of someone or something.

BlueEyedEllie
08-26-2009, 09:35 PM
what does this mean???

carla-annh
08-27-2009, 07:49 AM
First off I could care less about getting a reaction in regards to Paul. My problem is with mia speaking about things she knows nothing about

nimuay
08-27-2009, 08:46 AM
If you choose to make your life public, you need to be prepared for others to have different opinions. Please, do not attack them for that. Your husband is rather well-known, and there are certainly going to be people who have read/heard about him. Your civility will go farther to impress those who believe what is written than running another member down.

If you have a different interpretation, then feel free to give it, but don't go after another member. In his case, a lot of people will feel similarly. Your job is to explain, not attack.

LeBeau
08-27-2009, 09:19 AM
And, unless I'm mistaken, a great deal of Schneider's notoriety should be laid at the feet of his very own lawyers- Isn't he the one who was "adopted" by the attorney couple who, apparently, were assisting him in running a business from his cell and then showed zero remorse for their/Schneider's dogs killing that woman in San Francisco? Maybe it's Marjorie Knoller with whom you should be angry.... Schneider's name was not widely known until Knoller tried to paint herself as the victim of that horrifying incident and to blame Ms. Whipple for the dog's behavior.

carla-annh
08-29-2009, 11:18 AM
I apologize if anyone felt like they were being attacked. It was and never is my intention to make anyone feel that way. Paul isn't anything like the man he is made out to be. I tend to get angry when the one I love so much is attacked so horribly. I love Paul and I guess I should be ready for those who think less of him. It is my choice to profess my love for him

LadyBell
09-05-2009, 03:52 AM
Don't worry you and your loved one will not be judged here-it's safe, and we welcome you with open and supportive arms.

Cx2
09-05-2009, 08:31 AM
No offense Carla but sounds like you have not been with him long maybe even a pen pal who has become smitten with the "drama". I get your protection for this man hell all of us here protect our men..

But it seems your alittle lost or uncertain of the point that you wanted to make..

If it is just that you are tired of judgement?? well, yeah, I am sure we all are and my advise it will pass..

If your looking for recognition to annouce to the public and all other pen pals that Paul is taken, well to some your seem transparent in that effort..

Sorry just being honest....

suzeg3
09-05-2009, 01:20 PM

Judgment seems more than a little silly in this forum--- tell it to someone who cares

grannyG
09-06-2009, 06:33 AM
PTO is a community for supporting one another with someone incarcerated. This forum of PTO, Loving a Violent Offender, is no different from the rest. This is not the place to be judgemental of others and their choices for who they love. In this community, we will not tolerate attacks on other members. If you can't support the thread, move on and don't post to it.
Thank You,
grannyG, PTO Moderator

dizeff
09-06-2009, 07:34 AM
yeah well mines labelled a serious offender,and the truth is, he is, trouble is,we see the good side as well as the bad side, and I know mine is the best human being when not in need of drugs. No-one makes a choice to just do bad stuff, well some maybe do, the true psychopath does, but for some its addiction or circumstances, I'm not saying he shouldnt have done what he's done, but underneath the bad there is good, and not just good, there's beautiful. Its hard for some people to understand of course,but we see the good.

carla-annh
09-07-2009, 10:23 AM
:angry: Well I am not Paul's pen pal nor do I need to profess he is taken. I was offended by a comment Mia88 made in regards to him. I am not lost in the point I wanted to make. My point is that Paul decided living his life for a gang wasn't worth it anymore. I have been with Paul long enough. Thanks for your opinion though.

StormChild
09-07-2009, 03:50 PM
Okay guys, let's get this thread back on track.

Carla-Ann, it still gets to me and probably always will to have others react to my VO as though he's a two-dimensional cut-out of his crime and nothing else. It really angers me when people who should know better see the crime and refuse to see the man. My husband is imperfect and has done plenty in his life he deeply regrets, but he's very much worth loving and I'm proud to be his wife.

How do you guys deal with it when others feel they have the right to comment on your violent offender because they happen to know his (or her) crime or sentence?

carla-annh
09-13-2009, 10:15 AM
You are right I shouldn't be upset. I did make my life public with Paul. He has done things he regrets as well and very worth loving.

JJS811
09-13-2009, 10:33 AM
Can I just put a post up here in Carla's defence. At the moment Carla is going through one of the toughest times anyone could go through. Her friend on death row has a date, and is due to be executed unless some miracle happens. To those who can't understand why Carla is all over the place at the moment, I hope this helps you understand. She needs your love and support, more so now, then ever before. Thanks all.

ahannah1561
09-13-2009, 09:13 PM
Well Carla, i will support you! I am so sorry that you are going threw this... has to be a hard time... i cant say i can relate, i have never known anyone on death row! but i do have compashion for you and will pray for you and your loved one!

God Bless You!
amy

carla-annh
11-15-2009, 07:57 PM
I appreciate more than I can put into words all the positive feedback I have gotten

Hisoneandonly
11-28-2009, 09:03 PM
I'm sorry you are having to go through this..I couldn't even begin to imgine what it feels like to be in your spot. Hang in there and stay strong

greyhorse
11-28-2009, 10:12 PM
Wow rottn! Why the attitude? Nobody is here to judge, and I believe the question was asked in honesty and was not met to offend or ask anyone to justify anything. It did not deserve your hard remark.