View Full Version : My Cousin "lost" at RJ Donovan

ConcernCousin
03-24-2007, 07:06 PM
My cousin has not been able to contact her son (22yrs) for 8 weeks. She was told he was in the hospital, then he was in lock down and for the last 3 weeks she cannot get through on the phone. He's scheduled to be released next month. Any suggestions? Should she hire an attorney? Has limited resources. She's at her wits end and asked me to help. I could not get through to prison but glad I found this forum. Any ideas would be appreciated. Many thanks.

cadustin
03-24-2007, 09:58 PM
I would try calling his counselor at Donovan. You might want to try the inmate locator to make sure he is still at Donovan.

Maggie12
03-25-2007, 10:47 AM
yeah the inmate locator is a good place to start. also you may have ger ask to speak with the chaplain at his facility, sometimes they can get in touch with the inmate directly. his counselor at donovan should tell you what the situation is. tell her to be persisitent. she has a right to know where he is and that he is okay. however, i know for a fact they wont give out release information to anyone other than the inmate, especially over the phone. that is just to protect the inmates.

ConcernCousin
03-25-2007, 10:30 PM
Thanks very much. At least she has a place to start. Appreciate it.