View Full Version : Death at CSP-Solano

Face2Face
03-15-2007, 10:27 PM
Male inmate died at Solano State Prison this week....my husband said he had his jaw broke, but to die, it had to be something else......:confused:

His family is in prayer.

Face.

MYHBS4U
03-16-2007, 01:02 AM
Yeah I would have to agree... I do not recall death being a result of a broken jaw in ANY of my pre med courses... BUT maybe I was not present at that lecture lol. As usuall though we will more than likely ever know the truth !!! May God be with all who knew & loved him...Male inmate died at Solano State Prison this week....my husband said he had his jaw broke, but to die, it had to be something else......:confused:

His family is in prayer.

Face.

minx
03-16-2007, 01:08 AM
It depends on how far the jaw was broken and in what place. It could have hit the carotid artery which would kill him. Not likely, but possible.

MYHBS4U
03-16-2007, 01:13 AM
True EXCEPT that it would have brought the death on more quickly if it in fact hit the Carotid. BUT youre correct NOT LIKELY I guess their could be reasonable dought !!
It depends on how far the jaw was broken and in what place. It could have hit the carotid artery which would kill him. Not likely, but possible.

Aliwant24
03-16-2007, 05:22 PM
If a Jaw is jarred hard enough it can cause a chain reaction and move the brain around causing bleeds. Those can be deadly and can go unnoticed if you do not have the doctor check it out. THe brain then starts swelling and can cause death.

msmomto4
03-16-2007, 07:30 PM
face,
do you have any other information or have you heard anything else? this terrifies me beyond imagination. did your hubby say when this occured. I always worry when things like this happen. i wont hear from mike until sunday. He usually is always busy with school and work but it always worries me.
thanks
msmomto4

Face2Face
03-17-2007, 02:58 PM
face,
do you have any other information or have you heard anything else? this terrifies me beyond imagination. did your hubby say when this occured. I always worry when things like this happen. i wont hear from mike until sunday. He usually is always busy with school and work but it always worries me.
thanks
msmomto4

Hi msmom...well honey my husband said the fight was last week between two guys and the guy that died at the beginning of this last week was african american...so sad, but the other will catch a new case.

How are you doing? Hope everything is good for you and your honey...my husband has 90 days....cant wait!!!

Have an AWESOME weekend.

Face

gigifagon
03-24-2007, 02:40 PM
I Heard It Was A Fight There And A Man Stabbed A Guard. I Wonder If The Man Was The One With The Broken Jaw. They Are On Lockdown Now

no76daca
04-22-2007, 06:45 PM
is there any way for me to find out if my man was somehow caught up in this? he was spose to be released today but was not on the van this morning

cuddleadict
05-31-2007, 08:57 PM
Thats crazy. You never really think about things like that happening till it comes out in the news or something. I was told about someone getting stabbed with a pork bone at Sullivan. Dog eat dog world for sure. RIP though whoever he may be and peace to his family.

Maggie12
06-01-2007, 09:44 PM
is there any way for me to find out if my man was somehow caught up in this? he was spose to be released today but was not on the van this morning

Have you called the prison? maybe his counselor can give you more information. the other thing to consider is if he had any holds from other counties or even states for speeding tickets, warrants, anything like that, the prison won't release him. has your man called or written you recently? i would imagine if anything happened, either involvement in this incident or a hold placed by another county, hed be in the hole. good luck, and if i was you id ask this question in the CDC forum and see if anyone has a better way to locate him.