View Full Version : Mary Samaan, Parole Attny - opinions?

sonrie2007
03-06-2007, 06:43 PM
hello!!
Im new here, I want to know what do you think of mary samaan, parole attorney, I hired her, but my husband parole hearing is until september and I dont really know if she could help...
...lets se, he signed 15 yrs with 3 k cocaine, he is from greece and naturalized mexican, what do you think? can we get parole the first time?
The lawyer say that the good things in that he is gonna be depported and she said tha she IS LUCKY with this cases, but NOT GUARANTIES...
I have the letters ready and my husband is with good behaivor and taking all classes he can and working all the time,
what do you think, dear members of THIS parole board?
jiji ...
.....oooooohh, this is soooooo difficult..................

Kay
03-06-2007, 06:58 PM
I'm not familiar with the attorney you are asking about. I just want to wish you luck and I hope your guy makes parole!

kristah350
03-07-2007, 03:32 AM
Well I am very familiar with a friend (Attorney) of hers and when she was helping me, for the most part she was going to try to help my husband for free, she suggested Mary Samaan who is a close friend of this attorney and she came highly recommended, I didn't do it, I decided to do my own parole packet and got all the letters together myself, and was able to get my husband parole on his first go around, but from what I hear, from our area she is one of the best so good luck.

ttopjenn29
03-18-2007, 05:09 AM
Woohoo....finally I hear Mary's name on here from others in the same boat. This will be my babe's 3 parole review in oct 08 after 14flat served on a 20. I was askin around on my groups about hiring a determined attorney who is REAL and David C. said she represented him. I spoke with her several times over the phone re: our deal and out of all the lawyers I contacted Mary was the only one to actually call TDCJ for info on my man. She is very nice and I plan to hire her this time around.

lormur
03-18-2007, 11:20 AM
Jennifer, Please keep us posted on Mary and whether or not she continues to be aggressive. I hope for your sake that she is as good as you hear.

sonrie2007
03-18-2007, 07:31 PM
I also hired Mary, she told me shes gonna do her best... my husband parole is supposed to be in sept. Lets pray!

ttopjenn29
04-07-2007, 01:20 PM
Sonrie........can you tell me a little of what Mary has done or plans to do in your husbands case? Also if you dont mind me asking you about her fee it certainly helps me make that final decision for my babe's case.

sonrie2007
04-15-2007, 10:12 PM
hello!!
well, so far, mary has all the letters, that I prepare... and all the pictures and the papers from my husband scoocholl courses, she said she needs to wait that my husband has his enterview to send the package, and later she will have the meeting by phone with the parole board... really not doing so much, all the work is already done with the letters and the other work is my husband beheivor, but at the begining of this proccess I though that it would be better to have a lawyer, becouse I live in Mexico, and she is supppose to know wath to do and the better way.... today I really dont know, she said she is lucky with this cases, but NOT GUARANTIES AT ALL, my husband is not very happy and says that if she didnt get parole for the first time he doesnt want her or any other lawer for the second... I dont know, maybe Im afraid and I think that is better to have some one to do the work, but, so far.... not work at all.... she ask $2,000, or 2,500, I cant remember, but I have the papers some place... Ill check
well I hope this helps, We have nothing for sure, and I only can hope that everything goes well!!
If you think I can help, plese fell free to askme!

Texasfem
04-25-2007, 05:43 AM
where is Mary Located? I have never heard of her before now.

ttopjenn29
04-25-2007, 01:58 PM
she's in Houston

sonrie2007
05-03-2007, 06:34 PM
she is in houston, if you want her tell phone, PM me!
:)

Ashagirl
05-03-2007, 09:13 PM
I hope she helps you out! Good luck.

cman321
11-27-2007, 10:13 AM
I can't recommend strongly enough for Mary Samaan. She is extremely hard working, smart, fair, and will go the extra mile for your case. The $2,000 spent was a bargain for the amount of work done.

She isn't shady at all. She is clear about not making a guarantee but any lawyer that does make a guarantee is either lying or unethical.

Mary did things that no other parole lawyers would do, including making a very convincing parole packet, talking face to face with board, and talking to my family and gathering a ton of helpful info.

Needless to say she was successful in getting my brother a very early parole.

Mary Samaan. Highly Recommended!

ttopjenn29
11-30-2007, 07:49 PM
Does anyone have Mary's email address?

CK_LK4LIFE
11-30-2007, 08:44 PM
I dont but if you find it let me know. Just wanted to give her an update on our situation. Have you tried to call her?

Bonnie2010
08-28-2010, 05:52 PM
hello!!
Im new here, I want to know what do you think of mary samaan, parole attorney, I hired her, but my husband parole hearing is until september and I dont really know if she could help...
...lets se, he signed 15 yrs with 3 k cocaine, he is from greece and naturalized mexican, what do you think? can we get parole the first time?
The lawyer say that the good things in that he is gonna be depported and she said tha she IS LUCKY with this cases, but NOT GUARANTIES...
I have the letters ready and my husband is with good behaivor and taking all classes he can and working all the time,
what do you think, dear members of THIS parole board?
jiji ...
.....oooooohh, this is soooooo difficult..................

so how did the parole hearing go