View Full Version : He saw his counselor @ Donovan!

ecm
03-05-2007, 11:43 AM
I'm happy to say that he saw his counselor last week. I just got his letter. He's at Donovan. Honestly, I was preparing for him being there a loooong time, but he was told he should be transfered soon, as soon as 1 week.
Does anyone know if my visiting form and approval process will follow to wherever he goes? I am not approved, but shoudl be any day now. (That's what they told me).
I've got to see him soon. This lack of communication has been such a huge challenge for us.
Also, when he is transfered, will he be able to call?
I wish I knew where he was going to go.

angelica916
03-05-2007, 09:32 PM
It should follow him. He should be able to call you soon. Hang in there.

cadustin
03-06-2007, 09:13 PM
What level is he? If he goes to an MCCF or CCF prison, you will have to reapply. Also, tell him to send you the copy saying you were approved so if it does not follow him, you will have the proof saying you were just approved.

NeoforTee
03-18-2007, 06:43 PM
Thats good to hear? How long was in reception? My fiance has been at Donovan in the reception for oh lets say "10 months now". I wrote him a letter saying that I think they really "may have lost him"!!!

ecm
03-19-2007, 12:16 PM
10 months! Oh my goodness. Something has got to be done. My honey was transfered this morning to CRC in Norco, CA after being @ Donovan reception since Jan. 8, 2007...So, about 2 1/2 months. Have you called Donovan at all? They've actually been pretty helpful for me.
I don't know too much about CRC Norco. I want to get $$$ on his books a.s.a.p. Should I do jpay.com???

NeoforTee
03-19-2007, 12:29 PM
I have not called but I need to, to find out what's going on with him. I usually just send a money order, but I heard that with Jpay it goes on their books right away. I dont know exactly how much the fee is but if it works for you can you let me know.

Thanks

JustNoBody
03-21-2007, 11:30 AM
I use Jpay- because their money doesn't transfer from prison to prison- it takes about a month. Funny- how one prison doesn't trust the check from the other prison- but, I sent him Money through J-pay- and he recieved it in 2 days, and was able to get to canteen.