View Full Version : New!! - Anyone At Solano??

noodsta
02-18-2007, 12:23 AM
Hi all

I'm new to all this. I have a close friend in CSP Solano (level 2) who I visited in January.

Im actually from Australia, and am looking for anyone who has someone in Solano to get me up to speed on all the info and to trade some stories!!! :)

L

Face2Face
02-18-2007, 05:03 PM
Hi,
My husband is in Solano. He is on Level 3. He will be home in June 2007. I have been up for visiting and family visits. He is seven hours away from home. Can't wait to have him back home.:thumbsup:

God Bless,

Face.

Sunflower76
02-18-2007, 09:49 PM
Hi, and welcome!

My friend is a Level 2...

When were you there in January? I hope you had a fantastic visit! What a long way to travel... :)

noodsta
02-19-2007, 02:11 AM
Hi!!

Sunflower76 I was there from just before December to mid January. I was on holiday in the States and ended up visiting a friend who is on Level 2 there also. It was a great visit, apart from some CO woman giving me a very hard time for even looking the wrong way!!!!! :rolleyes:

Face2Face that is a very long way to travel!!! How often do you get to go up there??

sxycali209
02-19-2007, 11:56 AM
hello and welcome also,

I just started this too. All new for me too. My friend is level 2 also. Havent gotten a chance to see him yet. Just got approved this past week. Accually on Valentines day. (Yeah) cant wait. Where you at right now? I know that you said that your from Australia, but where in the states are you staying.

noodsta
02-19-2007, 03:02 PM
Hi sxycali209, Im back at home now!!! I left mid January. I was staying about 45 mins away from Solano.

I really hope that you enjoy your visit!!!! Just make sure you check the posts about what you are and aren't allowed to wear!!!!!

Face2Face
02-19-2007, 07:43 PM
Hi!!

Face2Face that is a very long way to travel!!! How often do you get to go up there??

Hey noodsta...yes honey it is very long and far from home (i hate it). I use to go up twice a month, but now since were getting close to coming home I only go up for the family visits...our last fv was in January and our next one is in April and he comes home in June. So that will be the last trip up to Solano for me.:thumbsup:

Have a good evening.

Face

William'sBaby
02-20-2007, 12:12 PM
Welcome to PTO. :) My man is also at Solano, level 2 side. I visit every weekend. :thumbsup:

William'sBaby:heart:

noodsta
02-21-2007, 12:14 AM
Hi William's Baby - It's funny seeing people who visit regularly on here, I was probably in the very same room as them while I was there!!!!

Face, that's awesome to hear that you are almost out of the hell hole of prison visiting, waiting etc!!!!! Best of luck. :D

12-16-06
02-25-2007, 07:24 PM
Hello all......I am alos new to the site but my husband is in solano on yard 4 and i to visit every week.

Face2Face
02-26-2007, 07:53 PM
Hi William's Baby - It's funny seeing people who visit regularly on here, I was probably in the very same room as them while I was there!!!!

Face, that's awesome to hear that you are almost out of the hell hole of prison visiting, waiting etc!!!!! Best of luck. :D

Thank you sweetie pie....the countdown has begun:p

God Bless,

Face

Face2Face
02-26-2007, 07:55 PM
Hello all......I am alos new to the site but my husband is in solano on yard 4 and i to visit every week.

Hey girly...welcome, my husband is in Solano too. Hey 12/16 is my bday, what special day is that for you?

Face

txsfmhstn
02-27-2007, 12:24 AM
:) Hello and welcome to PTO :)

12-16-06
02-27-2007, 11:33 AM
Face- 12-16 is the day we got married!!!

Face2Face
02-28-2007, 07:54 PM
Face- 12-16 is the day we got married!!!

Congratulations sweets...another friend of mines got married on that day too...lots of Love, Joy, Peace, and Happiness to you and your honey.

God Bless,

Face

gigifagon
03-24-2007, 01:43 PM
I Also Have A Friend There. Right Now They Are On Lockdown.

Hernando66
05-21-2007, 11:41 AM
Hi all. I spent the last three years of my five years inside in Solano on Yard IV. Very mellow yard. I paroled July '06 and have been very blessed in every way possible (except in a relationship but that too will come). I was in building 21.

Hope you are all doing well and your friends/honeys as well.

Hernando

Sunflower76
05-21-2007, 03:52 PM
Hernando, welcome!

Welcome home, and welcome to PTO. We value the insight of those who have been inside, and we're glad to have you here!

Face2Face
05-21-2007, 08:30 PM
Hi all. I spent the last three years of my five years inside in Solano on Yard IV. Very mellow yard. I paroled July '06 and have been very blessed in every way possible (except in a relationship but that too will come). I was in building 21.

Hope you are all doing well and your friends/honeys as well.

Hernando

So glad to hear your out and enjoying life...my husband is in Solano and will be paroling very very soon:thumbsup:

Good Luck to ya!
Blessings,
Face