View Full Version : Parole next year

lisaf
02-03-2007, 08:18 AM
I had a question on once my husband makes parole next year. We have children. His his SO charge was not related to children. Will I run into the problem of him not living with myself and my two little girls?

Just wondering.

Thanks...Lisa

SunnyChick
02-03-2007, 09:51 PM
Hi Lisa,

I hope you don't think we're ignoring you -- it's just that the answer to your question is such a nebulous, cloudy sort of thing. Who can understand what's in the minds of the people who sit on the Parole Board? I don't think any of us want to mislead you or get your hopes up when the fact is that it's impossible to predict what might happen or what rationale they might use to justify their decision. In my personal (and possibly wrong) opinion, his offense should not have any impact on his returning to live with you and the girls if he gets parole. I think it's always wise to be prepared for the worst, however, so you don't feel totally crushed and defeated if you get bad news. I hope things work out for you. It must be so difficult to play that "waiting game," but you've got lots of company here at PTO.

Take care, SunnyChick