View Full Version : Columbus Correctional

Greggysgirl
01-14-2007, 02:28 AM
Does anyone know someone at Columbus Correctional? All of their visits are through the week and it sucks. Greg's sister and I were on our way down there on January 2nd to see him. We had scheduled an appointment and everything and we live 2 1/2 hours away. They called when we were 20 minutes away and told us that he had been switched to non-contact visits. They knew how far we had driven and would not even attempt to work us in on the non-contact visit for that day. They said that we had to set up a separate appointment for a different day and to come back when we did that. They also said that Greg was supposed to tell us of his change in visiting status but they changed his status on 12/27/06 and he was given the letter on this on 01/05/07, 3 days after the day our visit was supposed to be. I think they try to make everything hard on the inmates and family and loved ones as well. :angry: Anyone else had problems like these with this particular facility?

missingjr
03-30-2007, 02:59 PM
my hubby is there and i havent been there yet but i will be there tuesday march 3.....yessssssss i cant hardly wait to see my sexy indian outlaw....mmmmm let me shut up lol

MsAkbar
03-30-2007, 07:54 PM
NC DOC is the worst, I do believe they would love it if we all just stayed away!

brokenheart4
09-23-2008, 02:24 PM
had a problem similar had on a skirt to my knee 8 months pregnant turned me around and i stay in charlotte all i could do was cry:angry: