View Full Version : My finacee is in prison doing 18 years for probation violation/drug charge

Mrs.Sterdivant
01-08-2007, 10:28 PM
I am looking for info about how much time he can get reduced on his sentence. He has 10 years first to serve for probation violation and 8 years for a sell drug charge. Do anyone tell how much earned good time he can get and if he can get parole????

Please direct me to any info that anyone may have. We have a two year son that desperately needs him in his life, we love him and want to see him come home as soon as possible and we want to get him in every program possible to reduce the time......

txsfmhstn
01-08-2007, 11:21 PM
:) Hello and welcome to PTO :)

LeaAnn
01-08-2007, 11:44 PM
Welcome to PTO!

Mrs.Glamma
01-09-2007, 12:22 AM
Welcome to PTO and the Mississippi Forum. Jonathan seems to be our resident expert on Time Served and I am sure he will be along to answer some of your questions. In the meantime you can get a lot of useful information browsing through the Mississippi Forum as well as the MDOC website. Any questions please feel free to post of PM any one of us.
dam311

chickletone
01-09-2007, 10:48 AM
Welcome to the Ms. forum here at PTO! I wish I could answer your questions for you! As Dam said Jonathan should have some answers for you soon! This is a lovely group of people who really care! Where has he been sent to? Sometimes its very hard out here for us,so its great to have a place to come to where we are understood and not judged. You might check the thread on the faucility he's at. If you need a hug a laugh,a cry or all of the above check out the hospitality Spot in the Ms. forum you'll get that and a whole lot more!

PTO-29412
01-09-2007, 11:32 PM
First it depends on what the probation was for. That would then show 2 charges. If he has 2 charges are they both violent?

This determines if, when, how, where, etc.

jessnkat
01-19-2007, 10:22 PM
Welcome to PTO and the Mississippi Forum!