View Full Version : Info on Wayne Co. Jail??

reb1012
01-06-2007, 11:52 PM
Hello. Does anyone know anything about Wayne Co or have someone there? He's wanting to get transferred there but wasn't sure if everything he heard was true. Thanks for any help.

rosedealer
01-07-2007, 08:59 PM
i am sorry i dont know about wayne co. but i do wish to welcome you to the PTO and forum.

reb1012
01-07-2007, 10:19 PM
Thank you. Wish I didn't have to be here but it has been very helpful. I've learned a lot.

babygirl350
01-08-2007, 10:20 AM
Haven't heard of anyone there, but there may be someone who has. Have you tried to google it (search engine) to get any of that information from their site. That might be a start for you.

Good luck to you both.

WaitN4Him
01-10-2007, 06:51 PM
I've never heard of Wayne Co. I hope someone comes along and can help you. But in the mean time Welcome to PTO! :)

kyredhead
07-08-2008, 05:08 PM
If you need to know information still about Wayne County Jail just ask me because I am from Wayne County and I know the jailer personally and know all of the jailers that work there!!! Hope this might be helpful to you!:)

Hello. Does anyone know anything about Wayne Co or have someone there? He's wanting to get transferred there but wasn't sure if everything he heard was true. Thanks for any help.

rosedealer
07-09-2008, 02:32 PM
kyredhead---there is a forum called jails and detention center info if you could add to it about wayne county jail it would be very helpful to everyone thank you

UK Fan
09-09-2008, 04:26 PM
If you need to know information still about Wayne County Jail just ask me because I am from Wayne County and I know the jailer personally and know all of the jailers that work there!!! Hope this might be helpful to you!:)

Do you know what the visiting hours, etc are? What about the food? I heard that they were allowed to order out sometimes...is this true?

Thanks!