View Full Version : Wake CC

TMangrum
08-29-2003, 08:10 AM
Hello everyone my husband is being shipped to Wake CC so he can work in the Governer's Mansion. I do not have a problem with him moving I just really want to know if anyone has a loved one at Wake.It is going to be a 3hour drive for me and our daughter.I really do not know if we will be able to make it every visit.I have not missed a visit since he has been locked up.This is really hard on me I'm happy for him because not just anyone gets to go there and work.I do not know when his hours are yet because he want be shipped until the 3rd of next month.Can onyone help and let me know how they are up there?

albajo
09-19-2003, 06:39 PM
hey teresa hang in there god will bring you through it love and peace alba

wile_coyote722
12-09-2003, 10:59 PM
Hello Tmangrum i don't where you are from if i knew i might beable to help you

GSPack
12-12-2003, 10:47 AM
Wiley TM's post in the get together section states she lives in Gastonia about 3 hours from the Wake prison. She also states he has been in prsion 4....6 years. Hope ths helps. This original post was done in August of this year and froom her posts she makes this 3 hr trip evey sunday. You might want to PM her and see if she will answer you back.

GSP.

deanagalliher
01-04-2006, 09:21 PM
Hello everyone my husband is being shipped to Wake CC so he can work in the Governer's Mansion. I do not have a problem with him moving I just really want to know if anyone has a loved one at Wake.It is going to be a 3hour drive for me and our daughter.I really do not know if we will be able to make it every visit.I have not missed a visit since he has been locked up.This is really hard on me I'm happy for him because not just anyone gets to go there and work.I do not know when his hours are yet because he want be shipped until the 3rd of next month.Can onyone help and let me know how they are up there?

hi my husband is in wake county but he does not work at the governors mansion. i do know that wake is a working prison and they qualify for lots more merit time by working 7 days a week.. your husband may be assigned to any number of jobs.. if he works 7 days a week for 30 days he will get 14 days off per month if his sentence allows this. they have a lot of different rules and regulations there and once he learns what they expect things should go smoothly.. if you would like to talk with me privately at any time just let me know,please maybe i can help

momof2girls
01-04-2006, 09:28 PM
Wow your lucky to get your man to Wake CC. I need my husband at Wake CC. He's at Morrison which is almost 2 hours away. He's been there since October 2005 and I haven't been able to go see him yet. I hope everything works out for you. I've been trying to get my husband transfered there. But this state sucks and the way they put people in prison. They never keep them close to home! Good luck!

deanagalliher
01-08-2006, 11:55 AM
i was wondering if anyone can tell me why wake correctional is one of the best places for an inmate to be. is it cause its a work camp? is it easier on the inmate? are the c.o.'s more concerned with the inmates. Can someone please fill me inon this.. thanks and God bless all.

Dacey
04-27-2008, 09:37 PM
Anyone currently have a loved one at Wake? My man is hoping to get transferred there and I would like info on the visits and potential jobs he may have.

JDUBBSGIRL0035
05-26-2009, 06:37 PM
My husband is in wake cc, and he work at the Govenor's Mansion.