View Full Version : he got a letter from a secret admirer!

ilovejoaquim
12-28-2006, 08:59 PM
some "secret admirer" wrote my man in jail saying;
"watch your girl, even though she's there for you now, guaranteed she won't be there when you get home. I've always had a crush on you, i don't know why you went to her, she's a skank and yadayadayadayada" you know the deal.
i'm pissed!! my man don't know who it is, the return address is fake, and they only put "sincerely, your secret admirer"
i'm heated!!! i think i know who it is, but not sure.
he told me not to worry about it, don't do anything about it he said. The person wants to see you get mad and see us argue, that's what they want. which makes sense to me, but i'm so fricken mad.
Mad at this "secret admirer" and mad at my man...i don't know why i should be mad at him, but i am. He's getting a letter from a "secret admirer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!1

help! what should i do? how would you feel? help!

Patty
12-28-2006, 09:04 PM
The fact that he told you about it should tell ya where his heart is. The fact that she didn't reveal herself or her address should tell ya what she's about. Nobody can interfere in your relationship unless you or he allow it. So far I don't see that happening so calm down and carry on. As they say, don't sweat the small stuff. I wouldn't even mention this around anyone so it doesn't get back to whoever sent the letter, you will only fuel the fires if you show them your anger. Never let 'em see you sweat. You're ok your man is ok, let it go...

Patty

L2LUBOO
12-28-2006, 09:20 PM
I agree with what has been said. It can only bother you if you let it. Remember they signed "secret admirer" because they admire what you have. Don't let them cause problems in your relationship when they weren't even woman enough to sign their name. That is real childish. I wouldn't mention it to anyone either because then if that person does find out they will think they got at you. Good luck, stay cool it seems you have an honest man so you have nothing to worry about.

deidra100
12-28-2006, 09:22 PM
I agree with Hotlina and I know your reaction was to be pissed. But, if it was something he would have not told you and tried to find out who she is. And, she's not being a woman about it and the reason she is a secret admire could be for many reason. Maybe she work there or something! Or she could not even want him just hating on you and did that. Good Luck and cool down.

EricNLynsA
12-28-2006, 09:23 PM
Girl that should just show you how much them haters can't touch ya'll. He told you about it which is a very honest thing to do. That shows you are in it together and he is not hiding anything. Who ever she is she obviously has NO LIFE to be contimplating this secret letter out. I mean think about it she has to be dog A** ugly too if she didn't reveal her self. She knows he doesn't want her that's why she wouldn't put who it was. My point is to be Happy that your man is so loyal to you and the two of you can laugh together about some lifeless chick trying ot get a guy in prison who is already taken. She wishes. SHe's a weirdo if you ask me. She obviously knows better than to come at you with that crap too so I wouldn't even worry with it. Don't be mad at him and don't let it cause problems. She's a DORK!:D

Wobabi
12-28-2006, 09:30 PM
Ut Oh,,I smell kicking Booty in the Parking Lot:D

EricNLynsA
12-28-2006, 09:31 PM
Ut Oh,,I smell kicking Booty in the Parking Lot:D

HA! HA! That's my girl Wobabi talking! You always make me laugh:D

ilovejoaquim
12-28-2006, 09:41 PM
i'm thinking...what if she signed her name, but he doesn't want to tell me who? or maybe she really did sign it "secret admirer"
i don't know.
but, what if..he knows who it is, and is hiding that from me?
or maybe he really don't know..
I DON'T KNOW!
i was about ready to straddle up, pack up my crap and go on a hunting mission. Yeah, she's lucky my soul's been in the bible or else it woulda been an ugly mission

could she have signed a true name and he don't want to tell me?
or am i just loosing my mind and blowing it out of proportion?

EricNLynsA
12-28-2006, 09:49 PM
i'm thinking...what if she signed her name, but he doesn't want to tell me who? or maybe she really did sign it "secret admirer"
i don't know.
I DON'T KNOW!
i was about ready to straddle up, pack up my crap and go on a hunting mission. Yeah, she's lucky my soul's been in the bible or else it woulda been an ugly mission

AHHHHH!!!! Girl don't start thinking crazy like that. Screw her!!!! I seriously doubt it. Will he send you the letter. Tell him to send it to you. I would ask mine to if I had any doubts. Then you really know. ;)

ilovejoaquim
12-28-2006, 09:53 PM
he said he ripped it up. he was already having a bad day today, had to be locked up all day, the unit got raided, all them got all their shit taken away, including towels and blankets in the unit, he said once he saw that letter, he was flippin flamin mad that he threw it away.

Baby_Blue
12-28-2006, 09:55 PM
Has your man given you a reason to think he would lie to you about this? It sound to me like you have issues with trust in your relationship. If my man told me he had gotten a letter like that, sure I would be upset, but I would not be angry with him cause I know he would not lie to me. I would not even question whether or notwhat he tells me is the truth. Why tell you about the letter then lie about it? I would not worry about it if I were you. That is just my opinion.

EricNLynsA
12-28-2006, 09:59 PM
I would just trust him. Don't get mad at him. My husband would be pretty pissed if some girl wrote him with that crap too. I wouldn't doubt my husband for ripping it up either. We had problems in our passed and the last thing mine would want is some tramp starting some crap.
Remember she's a weirdo and he has nothing to hide.

Wobabi
12-28-2006, 10:11 PM

I told yall I smelt Kickin Booty inthe Parking Lot,,Girly about to lose her Religion!
Don't hurt em Joaq:ham: :no:
Never let another Woman see/make You Sweat:nono: ;)

ilovejoaquim
12-28-2006, 10:12 PM
true,
i do trust him, but i've been hurt way to many times, and the thought of another girl, who obviously knows me and him, she must have been a friend of mine at one time, is writing him! why???!!!!!!
I don't want him to get nomore letters from this chic and i can't do anything about it and she'll keep writing him!

i hope he's telling me the truth, he dont' know who it is. or maybe he's lying and testing me, i dunno.
every possibility is going through my head. I NEED A CIGARETTE!

ilovejoaquim
12-28-2006, 10:15 PM
:ham: :ham: :ham: :ham: :blah:
"SECRET ADMIRER"

EricNLynsA
12-28-2006, 11:13 PM
I think he's telling the truth and she must be scurred of you because she sure hasn't came at you like that. I would tell him if he gets another one you want the letter or else.... If he doesn't give it to you then we've got problems. Otherwise I think you are really freaking out too much. Get your cigarette and calm down. See what happens next. It may be a one time deal. We here for ya either way!

ilovejoaquim
12-29-2006, 12:06 AM
okay, i've calmed down. I've read my nightly chapters in the bible and had my cigarette :) lol
i was thinking of testing him myself. write a fake letter from another "secret admirer" but actually sign some fake name. Just to see if he tells me the name or says there was no name.
Or, would i be going way over the top?

Jillian
12-29-2006, 12:08 AM
i don't know.
I DON'T KNOW!

You see that is exactly what that person wants you too do!! Question your man! Has he given you any reason not to trust if not then dont start now .. You have to have faith in your love .. As for your other post .. dont play games with your man cause that is not cool if you feel you got to test then you shouldnt be with him

Melissa_2006
12-29-2006, 12:10 AM
I didnt read any of the other post. I personally think that the green eyed demon is getting the best of you. He told you about it right? So why question further? I wouldnt get too mad and take it out on him cause if he gets more he might not tell you anything. Ya know? Good luck dear.

gccalixte06
12-29-2006, 01:17 AM
HI u dont know me IM new to this site, but I say trust ur man n u can tell he loves u and trust u cause he told u about it. N this girl probabaly some B!#@H from way back whose just jealous of wat u too got n shes trying to screw it up. U LOVE HIM N HE LOVE U. N THIS GURL KNOWS IT THATS Y SHE ACTIN A FOOL.

therealmrssmith
12-29-2006, 01:31 AM
okay, i've calmed down. I've read my nightly chapters in the bible and had my cigarette :) lol
i was thinking of testing him myself. write a fake letter from another "secret admirer" but actually sign some fake name. Just to see if he tells me the name or says there was no name.

Keep praying. Remember the power of prayer. If you trust him then trust him. Jealousy and anger only poison the mind. Keep praying on it. Ask for strength and courage to make it through like a Good woman. ;) I don't think sendong him the letter is going to prove anything. Just my opinion...2 wrongs don't make a right. God will show you.

blackgod
12-29-2006, 01:32 AM
How old are you? And do you often allow silly games to allow you to play even sillier games with your grown man?:mad:

PattiD1157
12-29-2006, 01:59 AM
It's done, it's over so it's time to put one foot in front of the other. Ignore the fact that someone wants to cause trouble and as has been said before the more you feed into it, the more drama there will be in your life. Smile, hold your head up and thumb your nose (not really) at the insecure jealous ones. And the idea of writing another letter to see how he will react? Not a good idea.... :)

BillieJo
12-29-2006, 02:41 AM
I would want to see the evidence (yes, the letter!) -- but that is just me.
and, if he threw it out, I would kinda wonder if he was trying to run a game to keep you in check.

BillieJo
12-29-2006, 02:42 AM

or you could try and just call it out on him. something about this seems real fishy to me.

Terra
12-29-2006, 03:45 AM
Originally Posted by ilovejoaquim
i don't know.

Look at it like this...If he had anything to hide he wouldn't have mentioned receiving a letter. Your best bet is to take his word for it, he was honest enough to tell you about it.... I wouldn't advise you sending him a letter pretending to be a secret admire, It's just showing him you do not trust him. In the future he may be hesitant to share things with you, in fear of being accused of being dishonest...

You know I've noticed a lot of women will jump to conclusions. I don't know why they don't believe their husbands/boyfriends...The boyfriends/husbands are always guilty until proven innocent.

schatz
12-29-2006, 05:42 AM
LOL @ ilovejoaquim :)

Wobabi
12-29-2006, 10:52 AM
true,
i do trust him, but i've been hurt way to many times, and the thought of another girl, who obviously knows me and him, she must have been a friend of mine at one time, is writing him! why???!!!!!!
I don't want him to get nomore letters from this chic and i can't do anything about it and she'll keep writing him!
i hope he's telling me the truth, he dont' know who it is. or maybe he's lying and testing me, i dunno.
every possibility is going through my head. I NEED A CIGARETTE!

Ok wait,,Now how Do you KNOW she knows you? Was some of the stuff she was saying true about You? How many friends or x friends do you have that could give your man the drop on You? That should be an easy process of elimination,,shouldnt it?
Either way you cant stop no woman from writing your man but you can stop the flow of information:nospeak:

yaya'sbaby
12-29-2006, 11:13 AM
This Happened To My Fiance. Gurl Dont Allow This To Break You Guys Apart. Rocks Will Always Be Thrown At You And Your Man, Its Natural. Dont Question Or Doubt Your Man About This. He Told You About It Right? This Person Knew What This Would Do To You. But Let Me Let You In On A Lil Secret. A "real" Woman Would Have Left Her Name And Address. Remember She Wants Your Man, So She Should Have Came Better. If A Person Is Trying To Take You Man, She Should Have Known To Come Better. She Is Probably An Adult Playing A Lil Girl's Game. Dont Worry About It. Let This Test Pull You And Him Together. Keep Praying.

sassygirl97
12-29-2006, 11:46 AM
I wouldnt write a letter, just let it go. That's only going to put un-needed stress on your relationship. Its just some wench trying to dip into your kool-aid. Dont let it get to you. He's your man. if there was anything to hide you would have never known about it because he wouldnt have told you.
I DO have to agree though she does need to get an ass whipping who ever she is.
I cant stand when some other b**** trys MOWING MY LAWN :angry:

timmyslove
12-29-2006, 12:44 PM
yeah i would be pissed, shes the skank, because she dont have your man, dont stress bout that, hes yours girl!

big mama 69
12-29-2006, 03:15 PM
This "secret admirer" might not even be some chick that's hot for your man,it could be someone that YOU'VE had beef with who's just trying to mess with your life. Maybe even an ex boyfriend??? I'm thinking that it's someone being vendictive,and not someone really after your man. The reason I tend to believe that is because they labeled themselves as a "secret admirer". That's the kind of thing people usually do when they're playing a joke on someone,or f-ing with someone.

fuschia
12-29-2006, 03:24 PM
I wouldn't worry about it, the fact the your oher half has told you about it is great and shows that you can trust him. I think that whoever has sent him this is some little saddo with nothing better to do with their time and obviously thinks that they must be really 'big' by faking an address etc. Don't worry, this loser is probably on thier own and has no friends. :-)

Terra
12-29-2006, 06:47 PM
Originally Posted by ilovejoaquim
true,

In one breath you say you trust him and in the next breath you say, "I hope he's telling me the truth" or "maybe he's lying and testing me, I donno"..... I don't believe you really trust him.

Writing a letter is not grounds for an ass kicking. I can see kicking someone's ass for good reason, not for a letter.. Anyway, no one can come inbetween two people unless they allow it to happen.

Wobabi
12-29-2006, 08:05 PM
[/i]

Writing a letter is not grounds for an ass kicking. I can see kicking someone's ass for good reason, not for a letter...

Terra,,,you aint lived long enough,,,I seen it go down for less than that! You need to see how they do it in Cali! Ooooweee!
NY,,O MY! They gets busy right in the visiting room!
Which is why these places need to stop letting the drama happen year after year,,I been seeing the Parking Lot Brawls for YEARS,,,, over a letter,,, a phone call,,a wrong look! These are them Ryder Chicks and Chica's,,the Gangsta Boo's And Gangsta Wifeys-ya heard!:eek:

HOPE4FUTURE
12-29-2006, 08:10 PM
The most important part of Terr's post was the last sentence.

Wobabi
12-29-2006, 08:16 PM
Hope ,,Yeah,*Sigh*,But reality bites!
These PTO ladies was just on my case in another thread for saying that another Lady sending her ride-sharer's man a Xmas card was not out of line,,And they chewed me a NEW one,,Hahaha:ham:

LongHaul
12-29-2006, 08:27 PM
Wait - I posted on the butt kicking one before I thoroughly read this.

There ain't no letter, it is fishy, and he wouldn't be the first inmate to talk out his neck to test his girl.

And Babi - parking lots in Cali DO pop off. I have yet to join in on a melee, but then again I'm thinking it ain't hard to shoot those block guns through the chain-link - ya herd?

Terra
12-29-2006, 08:39 PM
Terra,,,you aint lived long enough,,,I seen it go down for less than that! You need to see how they do it in Cali! Ooooweee!
NY,,O MY! They gets busy right in the visiting room!
Which is why these places need to stop letting the drama happen year after year,,I been seeing the Parking Lot Brawls for YEARS,,,, over a letter,,, a phone call,,a wrong look!

Yeah, I know! Some people remain immature throughout life.

ETA:The quote.

Jokerz Mija
12-29-2006, 08:46 PM
WHOA WHOA!!! LET IT GO CHICA! lol Now...if this chick was out there visiting my man...now thats grounds for beat down right there on both of them! But a letter...she's just trying to piss you off and she has succeeded...trust your man...at least he told you about it. :)

2nice
12-29-2006, 08:47 PM
I really wouldnt worry about it. Let it fly over your head. Your man is right... this 'secret admirer' is tryna put the spoon in a situation that is hard enough. Let her do her thing. The fact that your man told you about it, says alot for you relationship... that there is the fundamental neccessities there for a solid relationship!

EricNLynsA
12-30-2006, 12:02 AM
Hope ,,Yeah,*Sigh*,But reality bites!
These PTO ladies was just on my case in another thread for saying that another Lady sending her ride-sharer's man a Xmas card was not out of line,,And they chewed me a NEW one,,Hahaha:ham:

DANG! I hate when that happens :nospeak:

bronx2
12-30-2006, 12:39 AM
girl.. he could have not even told you about the letter... then you would have never known... but he did, and that should tell you where his heart is at..... it don't matter... you have him, not "her"!!! dont' let that get you all wriled up.... just remember, in the end, he loves you!!!

PattiD1157
12-30-2006, 01:28 AM
girl.. he could have not even told you about the letter... then you would have never known... but he did, and that should tell you where his heart is at..... it don't matter... you have him, not "her"!!! dont' let that get you all wriled up.... just remember, in the end, he loves you!!!

Very well said...Thank you for not condemning her for the mixed emotions she must be feeling. :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Wobabi
12-30-2006, 09:59 AM
I dunno know ladies,,It seems as if the letter had some incriminating evidence in it that was close to home,,So I would rather KNOW who is dry snitching me and get the bottom of it Peacefully,,If I could. I also would want to know if someone is mysteriously writing my man,,What if they start to stalk me?? Or any ole other foolishness,,He would not be able to help me from jail but if He let me know whats going on I could better prepare and protect myself. Just like if some Dude sent me a secret admirer letter from his jail,,I would tell him! Especially if some of the stuff in the letter was true!

ilovejoaquim
12-30-2006, 10:57 AM
okay ya'll my man is sending me the letter. I thought he ripped it up but he didn't. he's mailing it to me today. IN the letter it says that they admire him for the way he treated me with respect. how he never came onto her and her girls and she admires the way he talked about me. She wrote how no man has never NOT come onto her. That he must really love me but how much of a mistake he's making for being with me cuz i won't wait for him like she would. She's going to keep an eye on me and let him no asap if I screw up or go with another man and yadayadayada.
signed "admirer".
ughhhhh!! lol, he laughed it off, really just said no matter who it is, she ain't got nothing compared to what i got. He's got the gold and don't care about any other women on the planet but me and his mother.
but he's sending me the letter. Thank God!

prisonLover5896
12-30-2006, 12:55 PM
some "secret admirer" wrote my man in jail saying;
"watch your girl, even though she's there for you now, guaranteed she won't be there when you get home. I've always had a crush on you, i don't know why you went to her, she's a skank and yadayadayadayada" you know the deal.
i'm pissed!! my man don't know who it is, the return address is fake, and they only put "sincerely, your secret admirer"
i'm heated!!! i think i know who it is, but not sure.
he told me not to worry about it, don't do anything about it he said. The person wants to see you get mad and see us argue, that's what they want. which makes sense to me, but i'm so fricken mad.
Mad at this "secret admirer" and mad at my man...i don't know why i should be mad at him, but i am. He's getting a letter from a "secret admirer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!1

help! what should i do? how would you feel? help!

Sounds to me like he is running game on you to test your loyalty. To see what your reaction would be. I am certain. It's what we inmates call "ringing the bell". You should investigate his allegations a bit more.

prisonLover5896
12-30-2006, 12:56 PM
okay ya'll my man is sending me the letter. I thought he ripped it up but he didn't. he's mailing it to me today. IN the letter it says that they admire him for the way he treated me with respect. how he never came onto her and her girls and she admires the way he talked about me. She wrote how no man has never NOT come onto her. That he must really love me but how much of a mistake he's making for being with me cuz i won't wait for him like she would. She's going to keep an eye on me and let him no asap if I screw up or go with another man and yadayadayada.
signed "admirer".
ughhhhh!! lol, he laughed it off, really just said no matter who it is, she ain't got nothing compared to what i got. He's got the gold and don't care about any other women on the planet but me and his mother.
but he's sending me the letter. Thank God!

What happened to the letter? "Lost in the mail?" hahahaha

ilovejoaquim
12-30-2006, 02:09 PM
letter lost in the mail? no, it's on it's way here

sammi528
12-30-2006, 02:25 PM
letter lost in the mail? no, it's on it's way here

Didn't you say earlier that he told you he ripped up the letter when you asked him to send it to you in the first place? Wasn't there some sort of "shakedown" in his cell where he had to get rid of everything? Now, all of a sudden, it has pieced itself back together? Maybe you should ask him for the envelope that came with it....compare the handwriting, if you have any doubt. I really don't have any other advice, other than go with your gut instinct. Good luck, sweetie! :thumbsup:

ilovejoaquim
12-30-2006, 03:10 PM
yeah, they had a shake down, they took almost all his stuff, including his darn towels. he did say he ripped it up, prolly cuz he didn't want me to have it and get any madder. the next phone call he was like "don't worry i'll send it to you, i didn't rip it up, i'll send it in the mail tomorrow morning"
why he said he ripped it up in the first place, i have no clue, i really don't care. As long as i get the letter to see for myself it is what it is.

Wobabi
12-30-2006, 03:38 PM
We need a Forensic Handwriting Analyst!
But Now,,,Let me ask this,,if this Chick is Dry Snitchin You,,Which you alluded to that She is,,you can do a process of elimination,,Caint you? Sounds like ,,She IS close to being able to spill the beans,,wow the covertness of it all,,,,So you need to handle your b.i. on your side ASAP!
Besides the fact,,, that He gave you a Parking Lot Booty Kickin Coupon.:D

ilovecharles
12-30-2006, 04:40 PM
yeah, they had a shake down, they took almost all his stuff, including his darn towels. he did say he ripped it up, prolly cuz he didn't want me to have it and get any madder. the next phone call he was like "don't worry i'll send it to you, i didn't rip it up, i'll send it in the mail tomorrow morning"
why he said he ripped it up in the first place, i have no clue, i really don't care. As long as i get the letter to see for myself it is what it is.

Let me know when you get that letter girl! Im ready for whatever!

ilovejoaquim
12-30-2006, 04:42 PM
i've narrowed it down to three chics. Can't do anything untill I have positive proof.

hooddiva
12-30-2006, 05:30 PM
whoever this broad is she is just a hater and u said it could be 1 of 3 chicks it's process of elimination time

HOPE4FUTURE
12-30-2006, 05:57 PM
This is what I would do if I were you...I just read your other thread about your living situation. It sounds to me like you have way too much on your shoulders already. I would tell him that if he ever gets anymore letters from a secret admirer to please keep it to himself because your cup is full and about to run over. Girl, you are going to run thin too fast with all these problems.

ilovejoaquim
12-30-2006, 06:58 PM
damn ya'll, i don't know how, but i'm a survivor of problems. just barely, always walking on eggshells, when will comfort rescue me?

HOPE4FUTURE
12-30-2006, 07:00 PM
You're not a survivor of problems and that's why you're full of anger and going to kick butt and throw bottles. You're a timebomb!

big mama 69
12-30-2006, 07:10 PM
I had a weird feeling about this from the gate,and after reading further,...I'm convinced that this is all a game,and as much as I hate to say it,...I think it's your man who's playing the game. I think he's trying to make you jealous,and I think he's trying to make you think that there's someone "out here" who's got their eye on you,and if you mess up they're gonna tell on you.I think it's your man's way of trying to control you,and to help make him feel more secure. I think he's afraid you're doing something you shouldn't be,and he wants you to think you're being watched,so you'll be scared,and you'll keep your ass straight. There is no way in hell that a secret admirer would write the things he said they wrote. All that crap about how he was so respectful of you and how he never came onto her or any of her girls,...oh please!!!:rolleyes:That was him trying to make himself look good. I'm betting you $ that there is NO chick,there was NO letter,and the letter that he's sending was written by one of his buddies just to produce a letter to you. I'm not buying the "secret admirer" bullshit one lil bit.

HOPE4FUTURE
12-30-2006, 07:14 PM
I ditto you, bigmama except I don't think his buddy wrote it, I think he did!

june5
12-30-2006, 07:16 PM
Well, since others have come forward, lol...

I had read some of this thread before and I also thought he made up the letter himself to make you jealous.

Forgot to add: especially because of the part where it says he doesn't cheat, etc. That's laying it on a little thick--I think it was to make himself look good, like bigmama said.

Melissa_2006
12-30-2006, 07:19 PM
Who cares who playing the game? Live your life, enjoy and let it go. I wouldnt give (him) (her) or who ever the satisfaction of seeing me be bothered. Ya know what you got and ya know where he is at all times so she cant do any harm. And if its him and he sees you could care less about a letter then it will stop. And P.S. My baby likes to see me alittle riled up. Turns him on for some reason. Yea before anyone says it my baby is turned on by me being jeoulus. Hmmm go fiqure.

HOPE4FUTURE
12-30-2006, 07:24 PM
I think everyone likes to see their loved one get a little jealous at times just to see if they care but she needs to let him know that this is the last thing she can handle right now with no place to live, a son to take care of, a freeloading brother and chic, and charges.

ilovejoaquim
12-30-2006, 08:04 PM
yeah okay, now he says it got wet, he can't send it.
i think he made it up.
i'm done with that game. i hung up the phone on him. i ain't talking to him for a while for that game he played

Terra
12-30-2006, 08:35 PM
This story has more drama than a soap opera.

ilovejoaquim
12-30-2006, 08:37 PM
either he made it up which mean he lied to me, or some girl really did write him and he don't want me to know her name.
i don't know.
either way, he's a lier. i can't believe he lied to me. but why? if he did make it up, should i feel sorry for his insecurities or be pissed he played the game, what should I do?
i would never know if it's real or not cuz if he did send it to me, he could go as far as writing it himself. so i wouldn't know the difference between his writing if he fakes the writing or if a chic really wrote it.
either way, i'm so pissed i'm about to break up with him.

Wobabi
12-30-2006, 10:33 PM
O my Goodness,,,Talk about going thru!
He must like getting you riled up,,,He not going to feel so good being ignored for a few weeks,,pass me a light:hee:

SBHurling
12-31-2006, 02:33 PM
either he made it up which mean he lied to me, or some girl really did write him and he don't want me to know her name.
i don't know.
either way, he's a lier. i can't believe he lied to me. but why? if he did make it up, should i feel sorry for his insecurities or be pissed he played the game, what should I do?
i would never know if it's real or not cuz if he did send it to me, he could go as far as writing it himself. so i wouldn't know the difference between his writing if he fakes the writing or if a chic really wrote it.
either way, i'm so pissed i'm about to break up with him.
He seems like the type that thrives off of drama. He's in prison, he has nothing else better to do and wanted to get a reaction out of you. Some people just want to see your reaction to things...it's childish, and I don't condone his actions, but if you love him don't throw it away, you know he still has some growing up to do. He just wanted to see you react.

Two can play that game...;)

truelovewaits
01-01-2007, 09:50 AM
my goodness, just try to relax...forget about it and move on to something else. no one came between you guys unless you allow it to.

EMiller
01-01-2007, 10:42 AM
Girl you got a haters,

But truly don't let it get to you people do that when they don't have nothing themselves and there unhappy they don't want to see anybody else happy. So just brush it off your shoulder and killem with kindness you know that you have your man. Trust that.

Jokerz Mija
01-01-2007, 11:13 AM
Ladies, she already broke up with him (as per another post). Oh well...