View Full Version : Century Ci

Register
12-22-2006, 12:51 PM
Has anyone heard of anything going on at Century CI? From what I hear, they have been having shake downs like crazy the last few weeks. I know there is a new warden. Just interested to see if anyone else has heard of this. Thanks for the time.

jtown2829
12-31-2006, 08:24 PM
I just got back from a visit up there. My brother was saying the same thing he said it is getting really bad. I think the new warden is trying to make a name for himself or something. They are taking away the weights and everything from the guys. He told me that some of the guys where talking about starting trouble because of it. But they found out so the shipped a bunch of them out(which is a good thing). Hopefully it gets better for everyone's sake.

(Doing) Time
04-02-2007, 04:28 PM
Shake downs are happening almost regularly now... I hear they're taking away the toilet paper on Monday that was issued on Sunday.

WTF? :eek:

Bobby's pride
04-22-2007, 03:43 PM
I spoke with my husband today and he told me someone was killed there yesterday.

Moody
04-27-2007, 02:00 PM
I think someone was killed there on Sunday. I was at the VP and they looked down for 2 hours. I just had to wait. My boyfriend said an ambulance came and left and a CSI team came in. He also said that an inmate's mother was killed in a car accident leaving the VP on Sunday. Anyone hear about that? My heart goes out those families. Let's just pray that our boys make it out ok!

4everRich'sGirl
04-28-2007, 08:53 PM
My fiance has ben at Century for over a year now and it seems to be the same old crap just a different day around there. Shake downs daily. Searching the guys property while they are out at the yard and leaving everything in complete disaray for the guys to clean up when they come back. Things were supposed to get better when they got that new warden but that hasnt happened yet. My fiance is supposed to transfer out of there in the next few weeks. I just hope he makes it out of there alive!

That is awful to think that someones mother was killed after leaving visitation. Her poor son sits helpless and heartbroken in prison with no support. Very sad! Does anyone know who she was or who her inmate was? I grew close to quite a few of the mothers, girlfriends, wives, and sisters that come to visit. If anyone knows anything let me know I would like to pay the family my respects if I know them.