View Full Version : Sumter CI what I heard today

or-mtwt
11-12-2006, 05:47 PM
when visiting today I heard that an inmate was murdered this last week don't have a name but from what I heard it was over debits he owed.. I pray its no one in here's loved one.
:(
Deborah

Shawns Mom
11-15-2006, 08:22 AM
when visiting today I heard that an inmate was murdered this last week don't have a name but from what I heard it was over debits he owed.. I pray its no one in here's loved one.
:(
Deborah

Have you gotten any more info on this?? my son is at the bootcamp part.

or-mtwt
11-29-2006, 10:31 PM
Have you gotten any more info on this?? my son is at the bootcamp part.

Shawns Mom, sorry I did not get back to you on this but no I haven't heard anymore on it they don't like to put out that there was killings in side if they can help it.. one thing your son would not be any where near where this took place as he would not be allowed to be with the other inmates on the yard.. so not to worry ok..

vlwinfla
11-30-2006, 04:11 PM
That is so sad. It's bad enough that the inmates suffer at the hands of many of the CO's but they inflict harm upon one another as well. I guess it is a result of the stressful environment in which they have to live day in and day out.

I will definitely pray for the families of both the victim and the perp, it has to be painful for all involved.