View Full Version : Lockdown at CSP-Solano due to flu virus

joeyzhrtz
11-06-2006, 07:53 PM
Has anyone heard about the lockdown at csp vacaville-solano.

msmomto4
11-07-2006, 07:12 PM
I just called the visitors number
yard 1, no visiting for northern and southern hispanics and whites
yard 2, everyone will be visiting
yard 3 no visiting due to medical modification until further notice
yard 4 no visiting due to medical modification until further notice.

hope this answers your question/
have a great day
msmomto4

BabyLinda
11-07-2006, 08:17 PM
Just what is medical modification?

msmomto4
11-08-2006, 03:35 AM
Although i am no expert, i think i can answer this one. this particular medical modification is due to a flu epidemic or a widespread flu virus in yards 3 and yard 4. they have placed the two yards on quarantine to prevent the flu from spreading. This flu seems to be very bad as it has caused some inmates to be sent out to the hospital and many have had to be given iv's for dehydration. I only repeat what i have been told or that was posted elsewhere, but i do believe this is what they are talking about when they refer to a medical modification. they were not locked down due to a fight or a violent act. Hope this helps
msmomto4

LanellePadilla
11-08-2006, 11:04 AM
Although i am no expert, i think i can answer this one. this particular medical modification is due to a flu epidemic or a widespread flu virus in yards 3 and yard 4. they have placed the two yards on quarantine to prevent the flu from spreading. This flu seems to be very bad as it has caused some inmates to be sent out to the hospital and many have had to be given iv's for dehydration. I only repeat what i have been told or that was posted elsewhere, but i do believe this is what they are talking about when they refer to a medical modification. they were not locked down due to a fight or a violent act. Hope this helps
msmomto4
YES THAT IS TRUE SOLANO HAS BEEN RESTRICTED FROM VISITS UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE MY HUSBAND SAID HOPEFULLY SOON THEYLL BE OFF LOCKDOWN..... THIS IS THE 2 TIME IN THE LAST 3 MONTHS THAT THE HAVE HAD TO LOCK DOWN DUE TO MEDICAL REASONS

edsbaby
11-08-2006, 11:59 PM
Channel 13 said that ALL of Solano is on medical lockdown, no one in or out. NO visitors until further notice. They said the virus thats going around there is pretty bad, men are being taken to the hospital. And its srpeading through out the prison. Hopefully they will get this virus under control!!
here's the website http://cbs13.com/local/local_story_312195843.html

mexhika_luv
11-13-2006, 02:42 PM
according to my friend up there in solano, they were still on lockdown this weekend... :( anyone have more info...?

William'sBaby
11-13-2006, 05:25 PM
Yes, they are still on lockdown. :( My man told me that for every 5 new inmates who get the "virus", they add 2 more days onto the medical modification (lockdown). He said there are still guys everyday catching this flu. So, who knows when the lockdown will be over. :( :cry:

William'sBaby:heart:

William'sBaby
11-13-2006, 05:26 PM
Channel 13 said that ALL of Solano is on medical lockdown, no one in or out. NO visitors until further notice. They said the virus thats going around there is pretty bad, men are being taken to the hospital. And its srpeading through out the prison. Hopefully they will get this virus under control!!
here's the website http://cbs13.com/local/local_story_312195843.html

Channel 13 did say all of Solano, but the lockdown is actually only for Yard 3 and 4. The visiting hotline finally started working again, and as of today, it still says just Yard 3 and 4 are on medical modification.

William'sBaby
11-16-2006, 04:37 PM
My man told me that he heard this medical modification may last until the end of the month! I will be very upset if I cannot go to see him on Thanksgiving! :mad:

msmomto4
11-18-2006, 09:36 AM
i called the visiting line this morning and yards 3 and 4 are open for visiting, however building 16 and 20 are not allowed visiting yet....just an fyi.