View Full Version : question about "banquets" at angola

sunnynurse
11-04-2006, 11:35 AM
I have met a wonderful man that is in angola for life. I have been to visit a couple of times. (It is an 10 hour drive) He was telling me about banquets they have at night for the wife and girlfriends.Does anyone know anything about this?

jessnkat
11-07-2006, 02:51 PM
I've never heard this before......sounds interesting though. Hopefully someone will be able to give you some info......

DoingTimeinLove
11-07-2006, 06:56 PM
I havent heard of anything like this either.. I wish you luck tho..

LifeTraveler
11-10-2006, 09:08 PM
I have met a wonderful man that is in angola for life. I have been to visit a couple of times. (It is an 10 hour drive) He was telling me about banquets they have at night for the wife and girlfriends.Does anyone know anything about this?

Yes, on many occasions there are banquets at Angola for certain inmates. Some of them are given by some of the clubs. I have been to quite a few myself. The banquets are usually very nice.

mdietrich
11-29-2006, 03:48 PM
My finance told me they do have bankquets at Angola. He got moved to Allen Correctional said he wishes he could go back to Angola b/c they had all day visits, banquets, and it was alot more family oriented then being able to see each other 4 hours a month like we do now :(