View Full Version : E Yard at Ironwood

SAD9114
10-30-2006, 07:53 PM
My honey and I don't know why due to things that I can not talk about, but he is being transferred to the minimum secuirity yard (e) at Ironwood. If you guys only knew how crazy this transfer is....Anyway, I was wondering if anybody has any info about visiting, if it is different?.? well anything, I would appreciate it because this is going to be new! All I know is that when I have been to visit, E yard visitors get picked up in a van and taken some place else. I am trippin and so is he - he has a meeting with the warden tommorow and doesn't know why he is being moved. I don't know, I am just going crazy as usual!!

monet420
10-30-2006, 08:25 PM
What I know about E yard is that it is much better then any of the other yards they have a tv that plays movies and tables that are normal size

Miss_xochil_13
11-03-2006, 11:16 AM
My honey and I don't know why due to things that I can not talk about, but he is being transferred to the minimum secuirity yard (e) at Ironwood. If you guys only knew how crazy this transfer is....Anyway, I was wondering if anybody has any info about visiting, if it is different?.? well anything, I would appreciate it because this is going to be new! All I know is that when I have been to visit, E yard visitors get picked up in a van and taken some place else. I am trippin and so is he - he has a meeting with the warden tommorow and doesn't know why he is being moved. I don't know, I am just going crazy as usual!!

HEY GURL I TRY TO PM YOU BACK BUT YOU DONT ACCEPT PM SO GET AT ME WITH YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS

SAD9114
11-03-2006, 02:56 PM
What do you mean I don't except PM - how did that happen!! I just turned it back on, I don't know how it got turned off! Try again when you get the chance!