View Full Version : Anyone w/ a loved one who paroled to Fayetteville/Springdale area

D's Wifey To Be
10-14-2006, 07:07 PM
:help: Does anyone have a loved one who paroled to or plans to parole to the Fayetteville/Springdale area? If so I am looking for info about apartments who will accept felons b/c I'm looking for an apt. for my b/f to parole to. I know when I got my apt. here, they were supposed to have done a background check on me. I'm not sure if they did or not though b/c the lady laughed as she asked me if I've ever robbed anyone b4 or anything. I'm thinking it may be hard to find my b/f a place. So any info would be greatly appreciated. If you're wondering why I don't just let him live w/ me, it's b/c I'm on hud and no one can live w/ me.If I don't find him a place, I may not get to spend any quality time w/ him until 30 days after he gets out.:blush: :slap: :faint: :smash:

ARadvocate
10-19-2006, 07:44 PM
I doubt they are going to let him parole to himself in his own apt. There aren't any ADC approved 1/2way houses in Fayetteville but you can find the ADC approved list at www.livingintruth.org His best chance is finding a home w/a friend or relative. Good Luck

D's Wifey To Be
10-19-2006, 09:51 PM
Hey, thanks for replying. His plan to go to his mom's house was denied b/c they supposedly couldn't get in touch with his family so he decided to go ahead and just try something else. He changed his plan to an apt. in Fayetteville. I found one that said he could live there so it's just up to them to approve it or not. I really hope they do. If not, I don't know what he'll do. I guess I need to be praying about that.

ittybittykitty
10-20-2006, 08:03 AM
Good luck to you guys, I hope you can get some good arrangements so when he is eligible to go home he can. Kitty

D's Wifey To Be
10-20-2006, 12:13 PM
Thank you.:)

ittybittykitty
10-20-2006, 01:53 PM
Hey Girl you changed names on us:) Kitty

wolfen5536
10-20-2006, 03:42 PM
You can check with a place called West End Place, ( Formally Scholar's Inn), on Weddington in Fayetteville. Because that is where I live and where my fiance will be paroling to. What prison is your boyfriend in?

D's Wifey To Be
10-20-2006, 05:03 PM
I found an apt. called At The Pines on Deane St. that we're trying to get approved now. He's in Benton work release. Where is your fiance?

ARadvocate
10-30-2006, 05:46 PM
Do you know who or what made them allow him to parole to an apt.? Its pretty unusual that I know of but would be a great option for a lot of prisoners w/no family, etc. Any info appreciated.

D's Wifey To Be
10-31-2006, 06:08 PM
Well it hasn't been approved yet but I'll let you know what happens. His IPO said the only ? they might have about it is who his support system is up here is and that if they ?'d that he would write them a letter and tell them about me. I just hope the landlord will be ok w/ his charges when I turn in his application w/ them on there. That's the only thing now really to worry about b/c at first he said as long as it wasn't major drug charges or a sex offense. But now his wife told me she wasn't sure what me and her husband had worked out so to just list them on there. I guess we'll see what happens. I don't really know what to think at this point. I'm just ready for him to come home!:) :( :eek: :confused: :blah:

D's Wifey To Be
11-13-2006, 06:01 PM
Well, I talked to his parole officer today and his apartment has been approved. He should be out in a couple weeks!!!! I can't wait!!!:D