View Full Version : Soulmate & Husband-2-B at MDOC

taryn
10-13-2006, 11:16 PM
Hello everyone, I'm taryn. I just found PTO on the internet, but wish I had known about it some time ago. But I am here now. My man is at the Southern Ms. Dept of Corr. facility in Leakesville. He was at Parchmans for 20 years and got moved to this facility over 3 years ago. As a matter of fact, tomorrow is a visitation day for me. I only have 2 per month. We get to visit for five hours. Naturally I am getting very anxious as I always do before a visit. Anyway, let me hear from you. My family and friends don't want to talk about the man I am going to marry.

LeaAnn
10-13-2006, 11:33 PM
Welcome to PTO!

Mrs.Glamma
10-13-2006, 11:35 PM
Hi Taryn, and welcome! My Hon is also at SMCI. He's been there for 2 1/2 years.
When do you plan to get married?
By the time you get this, you should be back from visit so hope it was terrific. I KNOW the pre-visit angst you speak of; never relax til I am at the table and see him walk through the door. :)
Take care of you
D

PTO-29412
10-13-2006, 11:47 PM
Hi Taryn,

Welcome to PTO and the Mississippi forum! We are glad to have you as a member her - and will be glad to offer you all the love and support that you need!

I see you have found our Loving a Violent Offender Forum as well - if I can be of any assistance please let me know

taryn
10-14-2006, 12:11 AM
Hi Taryn,

Welcome to PTO and the Mississippi forum! We are glad to have you as a member her - and will be glad to offer you all the love and support that you need!

I see you have found our Loving a Violent Offender Forum as well - if I can be of any assistance please let me know

Thanks so much....yes I am going to marry my violent offender and I had never thought of him as a VO until I joined PTO. I have learned a lot in the last 24 hours. Thanks for all the love and support so many have already given me. Thank you Jonathan

taryn
10-14-2006, 12:18 AM
Hi Taryn, and welcome! My Hon is also at SMCI. He's been there for 2 1/2 years.
When do you plan to get married?
By the time you get this, you should be back from visit so hope it was terrific. I KNOW the pre-visit angst you speak of; never relax til I am at the table and see him walk through the door. :)
Take care of you
D

Hi, we plan to marry in April 2007. There are times I feel like my insides are going to crawl out of my mouth if he doesn't get thru that door any second. I have never even been to a prison or any kind of jail for that matter, and it is all very scary to me. When I get to him, I don't let go until five hours later. I'm sure you do the same. Take care of you!;)

msmomto4
10-14-2006, 06:50 AM
Taryn,
since we have already talked i just wanted to welcome you to PTO. Let us all know how your visit went today. I know for you it will be great.
msmomto4

I-Care
10-14-2006, 07:37 AM
Welcome to MS PTO "taryn".. Just sending along another wish for a great visit!!

jessnkat
10-16-2006, 09:50 AM
Welcome to PTO and the Mississippi Forum!! You'll find lots of support here along with tons of information and many friends!

So glad that you found us!

neworleans85
10-16-2006, 03:51 PM
welcome to pto & the mississippi forum!!! i look forward to hearing from u about ur visits, experiences, & the upcoming marriage!

txsfmhstn
10-16-2006, 04:27 PM
:) Hello and welcome to PTO :)