View Full Version : Friday visits at Solano

msmomto4
10-12-2006, 05:22 AM
I am leaving to go to california for a visit with myman on Oct 19 :D and he is eligible for friday visits. However i do not know what time i can get there or what time they have slotted on fridays for visits. Is it still 12 -8? What time can i get to the gate to get my number for processing? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
msmomto4

Sunflower76
10-15-2006, 10:36 PM
I think my friend on yard 4 told me it starts @ 3pm, but I could be totally wrong. You'll probably want to call out there to be sure before you arrive.

William'sBaby
10-17-2006, 05:17 PM
Nope, Friday visits are from 1-8pm. I was there this passed weekend. I showed up at noon and there was no line at all! I was within the first 50 visitors. I got right in and got to spend the whole afternoon/evening with my man. It was great! :thumbsup:

Also, when I got there, there was an officer passing out visiting passes at the front gate. But visitors who came a while later had to get a pass from the man in the orange vest by the visiting information building. Hope this helps. :)

William'sBaby:heart:

Roc's Girl
10-21-2006, 03:31 PM
You can get there @ 12pm go in @ 1 and stay until 8pm it is soooooooooooooooo nice.I love visiting my honey on Friday's

msmomto4
10-22-2006, 07:49 AM
rocs girl, thanks for the info... i did get to go this last friday and it was wonderful.
thanks again
msmomto4

Sassy7
10-22-2006, 01:45 PM
Oh I am so loving the Friday visits. When I get there I don't have to stand in line, no waitng at all -- I sign the visitor's slip give it to the officer -- sail thru the metal detector and off I go. And best of all there is NO TERMINATION OF VISITS for over crowding. Matter of fact I have gone on Friday ever since October 3 and it is just fantastic. No long lines for the vending machines or the microwave.
And the restrooms weren't dirty and nasty with paper and stuff on the floor.

The only down side and negative was some woman brought drugs in and slipped them to her man and he was caught with the drugs on the video tape. But other than that things have been good. Hopefully no one or their actions will ruin it for the rest of us who just want to have a nice visit on Friday with no headaches of hassles.

msmomto4
10-23-2006, 10:03 AM
Well i saw my man for the first time in ten years on friday. Wonderful beyond compare. Three days of visiting and the hardest thing i have ever done to walk out of there.....I know i am new at this. But i would not have missed this visit for all of the money in china. It was the best. My man loves me and that is all that matters to me....I plan to go back in january for another go round. I would come more often however it is so darned far. However maybe soon he will get a date and come home. I can only pray. I want to thank every person who gave me a hand in visiting this weekend and the ladies who offered to get me information before i went for visiting....And i will agree friday visiting was wonderful. Not crowded and very comfortable.
thanks to everyone.....
msmomto4

mexhika_luv
10-23-2006, 05:17 PM
oooh! i wish i could've gone this past friday..but hey, because of the friday visit, the saturday visit went pretty fast too..!:)
thank god. it was my first one and I was so sweating it haha..