View Full Version : Questions about visits at Carson City

LostInYourEyes
10-08-2006, 12:24 PM
I have looked through the posts for Carson City (there arent very many) and i havent seen anything about how many visits per month a level IV inmate gets. Is it the same for all Michigan Inmates? And if so how many is it? Also how many visits to the restroom are you permitted? Are the inmates allowed a restroom break?
I dont mean to sound so ignorant but this will be my first time in a correctional facility and i am nervous i will do something wrong.
:confused: Another really stupid question but if you cant go to your locker at restroom breaks with out losing a visit and you cant take anything in with you what do you do when its that time of the month?

KarrieMI
10-08-2006, 12:36 PM
Yes all level 4's get the same amount is what I've seen from
Chuy being transferred around !
What else did you want to know about Carson City?

KarrieMI

LostInYourEyes
10-08-2006, 12:50 PM
thank you Karrie.....

JB'slady
10-08-2006, 01:24 PM
Hi Cyndy
I have visited in the past for 2 years at NNCC. If you have any thing else you want to know I will try to help. My baby is in Las Vegas now and is a recovering addict due to the Oasis drug rehab program there. It really works! So if you have more questions please feel free to ask and I will try to help.

DJB's Wife
10-08-2006, 07:31 PM
You get one bathroom break and then they charge you for a second visit or they terminate the visit - the MI prisons are not consistent on this issue, so you may want to ask when you check in for the visit. Same for the inmates.

You can only go to the locker on breaks if you need female supplies. Just tell the officer and they shouldn't have a problem with it.

LostInYourEyes
10-09-2006, 04:20 AM
thank you DJB"s wife that is nice to know .... i didnt know if i would have to schedule my visiting days around that time or not .....lol

mrsdragoness
10-09-2006, 05:16 AM
You can check our MI General Prison Talk Forum Index for the visiting informaton we have posted. We have general information as well as a dos and don'ts thread. You'll find lots of info there as well!

amrsllb18
10-11-2010, 04:33 PM
Hi Cyndy
I have visited in the past for 2 years at NNCC. If you have any thing else you want to know I will try to help. My baby is in Las Vegas now and is a recovering addict due to the Oasis drug rehab program there. It really works! So if you have more questions please feel free to ask and I will try to help.

hi:D
my fiance is at scc but they get their visitations held at nncc and i've called numerous times but the visitaion officer hasn't been much help at all and i was wondering ifyou have any information on the rules and what were allowed to wear and what is allowed in the way of diaper bags and things i would bring with my 3 month old son... our visitation is this sunday and i was not sent a packet with the information =[

LeaAnn
10-12-2010, 10:16 AM
amrssllb18~ you are in the wrong forum Carson City is in Michigan not Nevada.