View Full Version : Appeal Parole decision

kierbier
10-01-2006, 01:48 PM
Hi everyone! I usually hang out on the NH boards because thats where my boyfriend is currently serving but I have a few questions about MA appeal. He had MA and NH charges, he was senteced on both of them and the time was run current but he had to serve it in NH. He just came up for parole and NH approved it but MA denied it. They said we have 30 days to appeal the decision but provided no insight on how to do it other then writting a letter requesting to appeal it. Has anyone ever gone through this process? We would even be happy if they would let him come home with the bracelt. Its so discouraging... I hate the lack of information. Since NH did approve the parole, he should be transferred down to MCI Concord for this one year set back so if anyone has any info about the visits there, like does he need to put me and his daughter on a presubmitted list, that would be great.

shiva65
10-02-2006, 05:19 AM
Welcome to the mass forum.. I am not too sure on how this would work, but first he should fill out letter to appeal (ma) denial than take it from there good news nh approved and if you can gather your support letters you should be able to have a chance but mass DOC is very hard to understand sorry to tell you they keep you waiting .......... it's there TIME not ours.. so be prepared for that..

also i would think you can just viisit at concord, unless you were victims of his crime. good luck we are here for you

Donna