View Full Version : Riot at Westville

TJlilsis
09-27-2006, 09:20 AM
Does anyone have any info on the recent riot at Westville last week, I am told several inmates are seriously injured and a few hospitalized with critical injuries. ????

mary101
09-27-2006, 01:10 PM
my son is there he said they may be on lock down for 30 days. so hes been calling home alot until then i wish they would sended hin to the cliff program soon. westville is getting bad they put levels 3,4 with the lower levels not good.just hope every things going to be safe for every one. god bless

mrsford
09-27-2006, 11:59 PM
This was always my nightmare when my husband was there. Does anyone know what started it or anything? I will try to find out what is going on. My friend has a son there also.

msedwards
09-28-2006, 09:40 AM
I had posted a thing about this for another guy a few days ago, but from what my boyfriend told me this is the information that he gave me:
he said that some guys from 9 and 10 dorm threw their locks out the windows onto the ground. and then some guys from another dorm picked up the locks and assaulted other inmates. he said that some inmates had to go to the hospital and that there was a small bunch of people that were hurt. that is just what he told me and I don't know how much of it is fact or fiction.

TJlilsis
10-04-2006, 08:49 PM
My brother called, and he says the same... locks were tossed outside for others to use...he said it started over a theft.......................sad...

Brittneyyy
11-06-2006, 08:47 PM
My significant other is in Westville and he told me they had a riot and I asked him what happened and he said a lot of KKK racist white people got beat up.

msedwards
11-07-2006, 12:37 AM
Are they on lockdown at westville?

mrsford
11-07-2006, 10:12 AM
I am going to have to look at the news from up there. I did not know there was a riot until I read this. Please keep us updated.

Kevins Stepdad
11-07-2006, 10:25 AM
My stepson is there @ Westville, he arrived a few days prior to whatever happened & ended up in the hospital due to his injuries. He is in seg. awaiting a hearing over the incident, the date gets changed each day. He has not said anything about the facility being on a lockdown. I'll let you know if I hear anything else.

msedwards
11-08-2006, 05:28 AM
thanks for the update on the lockdown situation! do you know what happened?

babii_fliris526
11-09-2006, 04:15 PM
well I saw the news about westville riot on here...and I just hope my man is ok...Im gunna call up there to see if he is...I hate him being in there....why does this have to happen now of all times maybe thats y I havent heard from him....Pls help me .....
<3Vanessa

babii_fliris526
11-10-2006, 12:34 AM
yes well no need to worry....yea I scared for nothing I called up there to see if he was ok and guess what I heard???? Yea there was no riot at all...the lady told me there hasnt been one since 2000....so who ever heard that pls pay attention to that news...Im not mad I just got scared...
<3Vanessa