View Full Version : Peer 1

tattoodiva
09-21-2006, 11:33 PM
Does anyone know about the drug treatment program pier 1? My husband applied like 2 months ago and they let him know last weds he was accepted and he was moved there last weekend. I got to talk to him for 10 minutes and bring him his stuff. He isn't allowed to contact me for like 90 days or something. I was just wondering if anyone knew about the program. I am happy he is in Denver and will be able to come home sooner but 90 days is a long time not to talk to or get letters from or see my guy!! Help!!
Ginger

spooky201
10-30-2009, 10:53 PM
i have a brother in law with a life sentence with parole for a $300.00 burglary. It was a 3 strikes your out sentence. Anyway he has served 27 years on this crime and would like to try to get to peer1 but they tell him he is not eligible. He knows others with life sentences have gone to peer1 but cannot remember who. Does anybody know somebody who has gone there with a life sentence?

seansbabyluv
10-31-2009, 09:21 AM
He's eligible 9 months prior to his PED. It will be on Inmate Locator. That will give you some idea of how much longer he has.

Day Walker
02-02-2011, 12:42 PM
Ginger, my husband just got accepted there as well. I'm trying to get any information I can. How did it work out for you and your husband?

seansbabyluv
02-02-2011, 05:18 PM
These posts are pretty old. Ginger's husband was released on parole back in 2007 and sadly they broke up because he was still doing drugs. Spooky never posted again. Have you tried googling Peer I? Sometimes there are news stories about places like that. At the very least they should have a website.

Day Walker
02-03-2011, 10:33 AM
These posts are pretty old. Ginger's husband was released on parole back in 2007 and sadly they broke up because he was still doing drugs. Spooky never posted again. Have you tried googling Peer I? Sometimes there are news stories about places like that. At the very least they should have a website.

I have, and there's no website. And absolutely NO information. I knew it was old, but I was hoping maybe some of these women still logged on. It was a long shot, but thought it was worth a try.

Thank you for all your helpful information, though!

seansbabyluv
02-03-2011, 01:20 PM
I have, and there's no website. And absolutely NO information. I knew it was old, but I was hoping maybe some of these women still logged on. It was a long shot, but thought it was worth a try.

Thank you for all your helpful information, though!

I don't know how old this is but he might have an email address:

http://www.ucdenver.edu/academics/colleges/medicalschool/departments/psychiatry/Faculty/Pages/Gaipa,%20Kenneth.aspx

Day Walker
02-03-2011, 01:40 PM
Awesome, thank you! :thumbsup: