View Full Version : Orange CC

Elaina
09-21-2006, 08:40 PM
Hi! :)

Does anyone have any information on Orange CC in Hillsborough? My friend was just transferred there from Dan River Prison Work Farm. I don't know anything about it outside of the site on the Dept of Corrections website, and that they have a cooking school. Is it better or worse than Dan River? Any information would be gratefully appreciated. Thank you!

Elaina

Deb5058
09-22-2006, 12:03 AM
Hi Elaina,

I don't have any answers to your questions, but I just wanted to welcome you to PTO and our NC Family!!! Hopefully someone will come along soon with the info that you need.

Debbie

Elaina
09-23-2006, 09:18 AM
Thanks Deb! I actually searched through some of the messages already here and it looks like Orange CC is a decent place. Definitely no worse than Dan River.

Thanks again :)
Elaina

Frankiesbaby
09-25-2006, 02:35 PM
Elaina,

My husband was there for 17 months, and as far as prisons go it is a good place. When the weather is good you can bring food for outside visits. I was amazed at Christmas they has a party for all of the families at regular visitation. If you have any specific questions feel free to PM me.

Dacey
05-26-2008, 05:50 PM
Does anyone currently have a loved one here? I am interested in knowing what the visits are like and if the COs are ok. I also would like to know if you can take pictures. Thanks.