View Full Version : About the Drug Dogs!

Doxs_gurl
09-21-2006, 07:03 PM
:new: :help: Hey! What is the Drug Dogs duties?? Does anyone know?? And what does it do if it decects something?? Can it make a mistake?? And why do the dog handlers talk under there breath to the dogs?? I'm sooo lost and very confused. Why do the prisons trade dogs?? I have alot of questions and I hope to get some answers. Does anyone know?? I'm in need of help.

lexmark
09-21-2006, 11:17 PM
to detect drugs is the dogs job ,no conspiracy to talk low to the dogs they just do , in quebec they speak french to them, imagine being english when they do that ,do not be scaird, they don't bite or attack, just sniff around here is a hint no drugs,no money, no guns ,no problem !

Doxs_gurl
09-23-2006, 11:30 AM
Ovi that's what it's supposed to do. It's called a drug dog, I just see and hear them doin stupid shit like that..

Kassiesgma
09-23-2006, 05:57 PM
YES THEY MAKE MISTAKES
They sit down if they beleive you have come in contact or have them and this has happened to me several times and I don't do drugs....or handle them in any way shape or form.
Answer me this....why would the drug dog guard ask me to face the wall while he checks me with his dog...what am I not supposed to see?
Right now I am on closed visits because of drug dogs stupid reaction....and I had nothing....nor would they strip search me or take me for xrays or body cavity search...they don't want to prove that their dogs could make a mistake
Kassiesgma

Doxs_gurl
09-26-2006, 10:45 AM
Kassiesgma The same thing happened to me. I'm never in contact with drugs and I will never be. When I went in for my P.F.V the dog detected someting on me,they refused to strip search me and put me on closed visits until Oct 18. I don't know what's supposed to happed after that?? They do everythin unlawful there and it's totally not far but hey it's there world after all

Kassiesgma
09-26-2006, 07:01 PM
what is scary is that this affects everyone. I used to think it would never happen to me...I'm not near drugs or anything....yeah right. If they want to set you up they can and will...they are evil crooked people
Kassiesgma

Keltria
09-27-2006, 01:07 PM
I once read on a thread here on PTO about people having trouble with drug detectors, and dogs. One person said that often it is the fact that you may have touched something that may have had drugs on it without you knowing. Money, a bus seat, anything. You could even have walked where some was spilt. That is what the dog is picking up. It could be anything really. So perhaps you were near drugs that you had no idea about.

The thread can be found here : http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82515&highlight=Drug+Detectors

C dog
10-02-2006, 02:52 PM
Yah that actually happened to me before. I don't touch any sort of drug. When i went up to visit once, they swabbed my purse (right where I put my fingers to open it actually). I registered on the machine as being way over the threshold limit!!! Couldn't really figure out why, but then realized, my brother, who smokes up from time to time went into my purse so it was from when he touched it, just from that. I also found out that they can tell if you try to clean it :eek: . Also my cousin, who's brother was in jail, had a rough time too. My cousin is totally straight, big time into religion and all, and she tested positive for opium on her belongings, so what gives? I don't know.
Just know about the drug dogs, they can basically catch the smallest smells on anybody. I have German Shepherds that I train, looked into training them as sniffing dogs. You'd be amazed, if they're looking for a smell, even faintest hint of it, they'll find it. So just from something small like touching something that has drug residue on it, then touching your clothes, purse, whatever, that scent stays there for a while. Kinda sucks, cause like they believe you when you say you don't do drugs...but I guess to them it's their job...sucks for us.

Doxs_gurl
11-11-2006, 12:46 PM
IS THE DRUG DOG SUPPOSED TO JUMP ON YOU?? I HEARD THREW THE GREAT VINES IT'S NOT TO TOUCH YOU AT ALL, WELL IT HAPPENED. IT'S JUST LIKE AN OFFICER IT'S NOT TRAINED TO DO THAT. IF YOU WERE TO JUMP ON THAT OFFICER I'M PRETTY SURE HE WOULD HURRY UP AND PRESS CHARGES AGAINST YOU FOR ASSULT RIGHT??