View Full Version : What Is Really Going On? Questions about Donovan

LuzGonzalez1971
09-11-2006, 09:20 PM
I'm really confused about what is going on with my husband! He won his appeal on June 15, 2006 and was remanded back to San Diego Superior Court for resentencing. He was mainlined to Avenal, last June 2005, after being in reception at Donovan but last week they moved him back to Donovan and he is now there in reception. Do you go to reception and stay there until the courts come to get you? He was also due for his one year review in June of this year and since he had no 115's he was going to be level one with 16 points but they moved him to Donovan before they completed his classification. Can anyone one enlighten me as to whether he is at Donovan to be placed on a level 1 yard OR if he is being held there until the courts come to get him???? How long before they come pick you up to take you back to court??

BundySupporter
09-13-2006, 09:25 AM
I am not familiar with this type of situation but what I would suggest would be to call Donovan and talk to your husband's counselor. Here is the number to Donovan - (619) 661-6500

Here is the link to the Donovan Prison Guide - http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190061

Good luck with your situation!